Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea (agg 1-1)

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, May 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :) Do not follow either team, penalties are not a good way to settle it.

Also yet again a keeper is 1 -2 yards off his line before the 1st kick wa staken. Nothing is ever done about it.

Spoils it really

2. As a lifelong Spurs fan I can honestly say FANTASTIC!!!!

Penalties are OK for this type of thing. There are too many games already without extra time/replays adding to the mix. The main thing is that both teams have to go through the same process.

I'm just happy that the whining moaning boring twat mourinho will be jobless come summer. Ha! shows how good he REALLY is!! Couldn't even buy a team!

3. I refer you to my earlier thread......i.e. going cheap, Chelsea Quadruple Winners T-shirts, coming to a market stall near you.

Mourheen thinks Chelsea were the best team, and the only ones trying to win in extra time. I take it he had a wenger moment when Kuyt stuck the ball in the Chelsea net then? He must have shat them when Fowler laid off to Kuyt inside the 18yd, only Cech kept that out. Ah well, now his "big club" only have the FA cup to play for what will Fergie have to say? "I look forward to finding out who your replacement will be"

Maybe non-bandwagon blues can shut up their less knowledgeable compatriots, or hope they go back to supporting Man U.

4. Am a Villa fan, but made up for all my scouse oppos. Speaking of which, was watching the game in Picallily last night and got into an altercation with 2 Albanian 'chelsea' fans... enough said..!!!!

5. Come on make it six in athens got me flight booked whoooooooooooo :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. As an Evertonian all I can say is "Bugger".

Come On United, Never thought I would say that!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Are you a Scouser Brazen ?????, thought your where a southern shandy ??
    Do you have an orange tan and blonde hair ? :D

8. Bring on the Milanese!!!!!! We'll repeat history and beat them again and add a 6th European trophy to our glittering silverware room!

9. Come on you reds make it six liverpool till i die.

10. JFH last time Everton where in europe they caused too much trouble on the journey over...

They ripped all the sails and two of the cannons went over the side!!!

As for Man Utd, read their shirt logo AIG Almost In Greece (but not!!)