Live event at HMS Dalriada

Logi

Midshipman
hi I am attending an event in a few weeks before I apply, child care plans have fallen through and husband is going away on Monday, he's a marine, does anyone know if I will be allowed to have my 3 year old tag along as long as I keep him occupied (iPad works wonders!) ?? I have tried ringing the unit but no answer :/

hi I am attending an event in a few weeks before I apply, child care plans have fallen through and husband is going away on Monday, he's a marine, does anyone know if I will be allowed to have my 3 year old tag along as long as I keep him occupied (iPad works wonders!) ?? I have tried ringing the unit but no answer :/
Not long enough to look for an alternative baby-sitter?

Logi

Midshipman
I'm new to the area so only know the odd person at the minute, we just moved here for hubbys posting so limited options at the moment

Logi

Midshipman
Hubby is a Marine and only out of training since December, doubt he will know who to ask, I'll just keep trying tomorrow hopefully someone will pick up

Logi

Midshipman
Well that's annoying, there a was full day event on Saturday just gone with a lot more included than the presentation evening I'm going to, I saw it on the Friday and rang up to get a place as it said you had to but the women on the phone said I missed the cut off so can't attend, just rang the unit now to ask about my son and the man that answered said I should of come it was one of the better ones they done and it was just a walk in day so didn't need to book a place!!

Logi

Midshipman
Well I went to the event, got the application pack and all the info however I am barred from applying until next February as I found out that morning I was pregnant so plans were scuppered there haha. I still went though so I had all the info I needed and any questions I had answered, I spoke to the officer there and told her my situation and she agreed to hold my details and contact me in February regarding applying then.