Little William

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by w.anchor, Sep 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm surprised that little William Hague's alleged shirt tail lifting incident hasn't had a mention this week.
    Do we need to board the outrage bus regarding this filthy outrageous slander from a predominantly leftwing(Sun, Mail,Express,ect) press against and good and honorable politician.Or is it as I suspect just clever little William playing the long game ahead of the next general election for the pink vote. :wink:

2. The left wing sun?????????????? :)

3. I wrote this in April on the Election 2010 thread:

He's well-known as a woofter. Wait out for Judo playing peers being outed in the next few years.

4. Twas an attempt at sarcasm 8O

5. Hmmm so your the phantom Oracle :cyclopsani:

6. The 'little git' aka Hague has voted against just about all equality measures when it comes to gay rights - the repeal of Sect 28 etc..
    If he now gets outed then that is all he deserves and if he had been honest in the first place nobody would give a damn.
    The same old Cons up to the same old tricks.
    He's playing the same old 'my marriage is secure' gag. Well the lay-bys of the country are full of blokes in 'secure marriages' and rings on their fingers.

7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Chocolate rings perchance?

8. Or even chocolate fingers?

9. I would smash his missus, her with the stupid name, well at least I would have before she got fat.

10. Apparently Dave and the cabinet are right behind him I hope it don't come to an unsightly daisy chain in the House of Commons gym when they get back from the hols. 8O

11. 'Downing Street said the Foreign Secretary has Prime Minister David Cameron's full backing'

This usually means that a clearing of his desk may follow shortly....Maybe 'Mandlebum' could give him some tips on re-inventing himself

12. I don't think so mate; Hague was the one who outed Mandy in the Houses of Parliament. Mandy must be pissing himself!

13. Don't know exactly which lay by by chance do you? :wink: 8O :D

14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Damn right, two's up oppo.

she'll probably still be almost like a virgin who'll let you have a go up the sh1tbox as well. Superb. :p

15. 1989?
    Matthew Parris (openly gay former MP and then Parliamentary sketch writer of The Times) mentioned during a live interview on Newsnight, in the wake of the resignation of Ron Davies, that "Peter Mandelson is certainly gay"

( Wiki)

16. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

[quote="21_Man]
    1989?
    Matthew Parris (openly gay former MP and then Parliamentary sketch writer of The Times) mentioned during a live interview on Newsnight, in the wake of the resignation of Ron Davies, that "Peter Mandelson is certainly gay"
    ( Wiki)[/quote]

Blackrat (openly hetrosexual former regular soldier and steely eyed doer of death) posted the following on Rum Ration, in the wake of a post by 21_Man that, "Peter Mandelson is certainly a prize cunt"

(Blackapedia)

17. If it gets any worse with all the MP's coming out is it not time to change the House of Lords into a Pink Palace?
    They could have the same voting rights as the present bewigged idiots,including Prescott.
    The bars will only serve Babysham, perfume will be on hand in all alcoves,bars of soap will be well rounded so they slip out of your hand and peers have to bend down to pick them up!
    OK it's tongue in the cheek[is that a metaphor?] but that house will soon fill up the way they are coming out.
    Mandy could be Speaker or perhaps blower!
    Personally I think it's a load of balls[is that a cliché?] Hague seems a genuine guy to me besides he's a Northerner,we don't do that up here when sheep are so readily available.

18. 2010
    Blackrat (openly hetrosexual former regular soldier and steely eyed doer of death) posted the following on Rum Ration, in the wake of a post by 21_Man that, "Peter Mandelson is certainly a prize cunt"

(Blackapedia)[/quote]

Your posting has certainly been proven to be completely true :oops:

19. Sounds good to me and they could all share flats when staying at public expense in the capital. I reckon many of them know of several cottages fit for purpose :p

20. Hague went on the offensive prior to the more open accusations, suggesting for example that he Mandy should become the 'Minister for Rio', and other little remarks to insinuate.