Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Little Miss Sumo

The main protagonist and smiter-in-chief has been de-modded and has 'left the building', whether he jumped or was pushed, I have no idea. All the contentious threads have also vanished - no trace. He has also cleaned out his profile on another site, though he has been lurking as a guest.

I think the 'Levers Two' should be contacted to see if they WANT to come back and if so maybe put on Second Class for Conduct for a while.

Of course they too may be lurking or using sock-puppets...... who knows?

The main protagonist and smiter-in-chief has been de-modded and has 'left the building', whether he jumped or was pushed, I have no idea. All the contentious threads have also vanished - no trace. He has also cleaned out his profile on another site, though he has been lurking as a guest.

I think the 'Levers Two' should be contacted to see if they WANT to come back and if so maybe put on Second Class for Conduct for a while.

Of course they too may be lurking or using sock-puppets...... who knows?
The thing is SB, Slim is never going to change. It wasn't just levers who had a problem with him and his racist old fashioned ideas. I did too, and not just recently on the "disappeared' threads, he already had form.
Sumo however is a different kettle of fish.

The question is being mulled over in the Bat Cave so it is not being ignored, just taking time to weigh up.

As the newest and most junior of the team though, I can only give an opinion for now and state a case.

Stand by to stand by.

When people write nasty things I always think worst things happen at sea

@levers mocked me for having special needs yet he deleted my posts just for calling him a walt,

Please let @Sumo & @slim back, if anyone doesn't like what they post then fire back or just ignore them, my own feelings are this is an unofficial site where I can come for fun, reminiscing and occasionally to learn things

Well, as I see/understand it, Levers the bigoted, gobshite WO (let's not forget he was a WO and so could say and do as he F'ing wanted [his words]) has flounced off from here and the other site, having wreaked havoc.

My major gripe, apart from him being an utter, UTTER gobshite, was that he was the ONLY mod across all the RR site and so once you'd rattled his cage you couldn't get away. You couldn't even use 'Site Issues' as he was the mod there. Why was it allowed to go on so long? Some will remember that I tried to reason with him. When that failed I alerted a higher authority and still no action was (apparently) taken.

He was very good at dishing it out, but it seems (now proven) that he was unable to take it. And his PerSec was shite!

Anyway, all water under the bridge now and it could never happen again........... Peace and Love, xxx

Unless you wind up @WreckerL or @Dredd :)

Not so sure it was him that was bigoted. At least that wasn't my impression of the bloke.
But having said that, I never met him.
Like you say SB, it's all water under the bridge.
I'm too old to get wound up and I don't hold grudges. I intend my modship to be more of a benign dictatorship :)

Latest Threads