Listen in ALL RMR Ranks!!!

Discussion in 'RMR' started by harryskinters, Mar 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thankx for your intresting reply. Pin your ears back young man !!!!!!! Any person subject to military law who without lawful authority or purports to disclose, whether orally, in writing, by signal or by any other means whatsoever, information relating to any matter upon which information would be or might be useful to an enemy shall, on conviction by court-martial, be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or less punishment provided by this Act. See me!! Sgt Allen PSI Ph 1 Training RMR London.
  2. This should also apply to "THE SUN" "THE MIRROR" and all the other rags that are only fit for one thing only.

3. Care to give us an insight into what promted this?
  4. What information to which enemy?

Anything considered OPSEC is deleted as soon as it is seen.

If there is a specific problem I want to know about it.

5. Any one confused as me?
  6. Perhaps this Sgt Allen could give us a brief insight into the meaning of his pots. Cause at the moment it seems as if he's posting a private argument on a public board.
  7. Would anyone like to define who the 'enemy' is .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. ... Perhaps it's somthing to do with that rumor that there "might" be an RMR unit in Belfast?
  9. Until Sgt Allen has something sensible to say, either here or in PM, consider this discussion terminated
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.