Lingyai (Reprive fom Oxygen Thief Title) Poll

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nutty, Jul 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes

2. No

3. Except for Lingyai, Who Cares

4. Ban Him

0 vote(s)
  5. Appoint him MOD of a Main Page

1. As Silver Fox said on another thread:

"Even criminals get out of jail eventually and besides free speech is the right of us all - even if not everyone wants to hear what you have to say!!

Time you were repreived my friend.

Should Lingyai now have his title removed from his header. If yes then let us make representations to the MOD

2. i have no objections to return of lingyai
  3. I think it's quite a unique Avatar , and I find it amusing at times , but have no objections what so ever to a reprive :roll: :oops:
  4. rehabilitaion of offenders act.go for it,let him return to the fold.
  5. "There can be only one!"

If, as broached on a different thread, it was put there by an RNR wallah, who had time to spare in between homosexual parades, then it means nothing.
  6. I see that the reprieve has been granted!

"...After the manner of men I have grappled with the beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth me if the dead rise not."

Welcome back, Ling :D

edited for dweeb spelling
  7. Huge vote for Ling and free speech --

As the saying says -- if you can't take it ya shouldn't have joined!!
  8. Ladies and Gentlemen, I can only gasp in awe of the generosity on this site. The support has been phenomenal (free the Bangkok one).
    Even some of my old sparring partners voted for me, it just goes to show that the messdeck banter mentality is still appreciated by most, the spirit of the Royal Navy lives.........
    Thank you!

PS. I do feel slightly naked though mwhaaa mwhaaaa (Dr Evil laugh) :lol:
  9. Welcome back.

There is a delicate line to be trod between moderation and free speach, and RR is but a young babe and we all including the moderators are learning as we go along.

Provocative discussion certainly always was a reality in all submarine messes, I never spent enough time in target messes to compare. Even so at the end of the day self moderation is the best as it will add authority to the formal moderation when it has to be used and when it is it should be clear and open for all to see, and by that not just the result but the decision process as well.

10. Why not use the OxyT as your avatar? That way you won’t miss it, or your siggy block?

BTW, welcome back. Remember to keep your foot out of your mouth :lol:
  11. One foot is OK it is the double that really causes the problems.

12. Congrats Lingyai,

Enjoy your "Freedom". :wink:

13. Wellcome back Lingyai , but I quite liked that Avatar , not quite as good as mine though :roll: :roll: have'nt got another Boner on have you Lingyai
  14. Welcome Ling still cant see why you were banned but bugger it im not reading the threads again.
  15. So what am I missing :oops: What did he do wrong or say? Please e-mail me here, if it could course you a problem................. Even those here who I totally disagree with, have the right to have their say. Or am I wrong there too?
  16. I don't know, this is a crusty piss stinking thread though. Half of these fuckers are dead. As for Dondon, I heard he had to leave after some kind of sexual harrassment affair.
  17. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Where the fuck did you dig this shite thread up from Wits?
  18. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Ah. You must have one remarkable memory. Have you stopped shotgunning the Bucky?
  19. Shit, as my balloon knot is still intact rhat means my life has been meaningless (which, spookily enough.....)