Lingerie is bad for your eyes..!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Jun 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Woman sues Victoria's Secret claiming thong injury

A woman who says she was hurt by her thong panties when a metal clip flew off and hit her in the eye has sued Victoria's Secret, saying in a TV interview on Thursday that the injury caused her "excruciating pain."

Macrida Patterson, a 52-year-old Los Angeles traffic officer, told NBC's "Today" show that she suffered cuts to her cornea from the small piece of metal that had been used to secure a rhinestone heart onto the blue thong.

"I was putting on my underwear from Victoria's Secret and the metal popped in my eye. It happened really quickly. I was in excruciating pain. I screamed. That's what happened," Patterson told NBC.

Patterson's lawyer Jason Buccat, who also appeared on the "Today" show, said the metal staple causes "severe damage" to her cornea that required a topical steroid.

The product liability lawsuit, which was filed on June 9 in Los Angeles Superior Court and first reported on the Smoking Gun Web site, seeks unspecified damages.

A spokeswoman for Victoria's Secret, which is operated by Limited Brands Inc, could not immediately be reached for comment.

[Source]

2. Remember some unfortunate geezer with a lass whose slippery channel was so acidic the black silk underwear he gifted her the diamond piece was bleached white after a couple of outings...needless to say his hampton took a battering aswell. :eek:mfg: :oops:

3. An ex-colleague once gave me underwear with jewelled decoration (why - I ask myself) but I threw it away as he was a condescending prat ... and married ...

:angel13:

4. never wear any undies so not had this type of problem!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Realy Josie mmm

6. Is she a contortionist, was she putting her panties on her head, or was she using her teeth to remove them from her girlfriends snatch? :cat:

7. awwww and how many times have we danced the last danced, and you never noticed! seems we need to do it again sometime!

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, does your Dad own a brewery too? Do you fuc... erm, find time to meet for a coffee on first dates?! :oops: :wink:

9. My thong really hurt me then I realised I'd put it on back to front.
    It was more like a cheese cutter!

10. Josie no knickers ..Rum girl...

11. Sounds Like Thong Thong Blue to me, Apologies to Neil Diamond

12. ok mmm