Limited medical

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by similou, Jun 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I have my limited medical on the 3rd since they wanted bit more info into a sprained ankle I had in 2003 where nothing actually came of it, what are the chances on passing this and is it just a chat about medical history or similar to the first medical??? Thanks :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

2. I have the same coming up for a previous broken ankle/sprained wrist. Apparently they only repeat the parts of the medical affected by whatever the complaint is but due to the data protection act they can't be more specific about it!

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

3. Fingers crossed it'll be a pass then :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

4. Just an update had limited medical, she basically talked about the information that had been requested from doctor, made me do the duck walk again and passed me medically fit :)

5. Yay, good news :D is it just your fitness and interview now? Or are you doing it in the new order?

6. Hahaha the duckwalk, I was made to do that in my underwear so awkward. Great news on passing it! What's your next step?

7. Haha i remember i wore a posh underwear set so i would look classy, id never worn it before and when i got home afterward noticed it was slightly see-through :( i also had bruises on my legs (women will know why) and he asked what sport i did to acquire said bruises: 'swimming'. All in all i was happier to pass just so i could leave his office and never, ever return :p

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Are you getting your AFCO mixed up with BR's cellar..? :shock:

• Like Like x 1
  9. sgtpepperband

Riiiight... and those red marks on your wrists are from the two watches that you wear too tightly, as well..? :?

10. His, arn't you the lucky one, I had a 4ft woman who had dentures too big for her mouth.

11. sgtpepperband

Stop it - I've got wood... :oops:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  12. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Sounds like a wardroom candidate.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Haha mine was quite a dashing man to be honest, made it worse as i was all a fluster

14. sgtpepperband

Phots, or it didn't happen.

15. Got my fitness test next, then interview, long as I don't trip on the treadmill I should be fine lol.

16. Haha, you'll be fine! Good luck :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. So, duck walk and duck run both checked out

18. sgtpepperband

I'm Shellshocked... :shock:

19. sgtpepperband

Stop it! My head is going Round & Round!

20. I had my medical today, and got given a form which I gave to my doctor requesting more information about a broken arm I had years ago. I was just wondering how long it took for the information to come back, and get another medical booked?