limit on loo paper

For once I'm way ahead of those Hollywood leftist wackos. Haven't used toilet paper since I started using baby seal fur to wipe. One seal per bathroom visit. Just trying to to my part to save the trees.

:twisted: you see lads,,,she is sooooooooooooooooooo
skinny she realy does not eat much soooooo therfroe prolly only gose to the loo once a week so can afford to use only one square of loo paper..
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8O 8O :D

Jesus, I don't think my boyfriend realises the bog roll comes in little perforated squares. Judging by how many he uses a week, i think he just rubs the whole roll on his arse.

Grape_Shot said:
For once I'm way ahead of those Hollywood leftist wackos. Haven't used toilet paper since I started using baby seal fur to wipe. One seal per bathroom visit. Just trying to to my part to save the trees.
LOL! Hmmmm, baby seals to dust with.....????

Grape_Shot said:
I started using baby seal fur to wipe. One seal per bathroom visit. Just trying to to my part to save the trees.
Shippers you got it wrong.You need to use a Hamster,smaller and easier to rinse under the tap then just pop it in your pocket. :lol: :lol:

wompingwillow said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6583067.stm

........, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".
A ruffie tuffie Bootie told us that only one sheet was required for this too, you just tore a hole in the centre for your finger...! :wink:

terry_rice

Lantern Swinger
whitemouse said:
wompingwillow said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6583067.stm

........, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".
A ruffie tuffie Bootie told us that only one sheet was required for this too, you just tore a hole in the centre for your finger...! :wink:
Then sucked your finger clean afterwards !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
geoffrey Site Issues 16
redshank The Corps 10