limit on loo paper

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wompingwillow, Apr 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6583067.stm

Singer Sheryl Crow has said the amount of toilet paper we use should be limited to help the environment.
    Crow suggests using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".

Obiously a lady who doesn't eat curry very often

2. Although she does appear to suffer from verbal s%^ts

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Bet her shite dont stink either

4. :roll: effin celebs!
    I would'nt wipe me arse on them

5. For once I'm way ahead of those Hollywood leftist wackos. Haven't used toilet paper since I started using baby seal fur to wipe. One seal per bathroom visit. Just trying to to my part to save the trees.

6. I use my hand (keep the nails a bit longer, soooo useful ;) ) and then don't wash to save water! I'm proper green, me :)

7. Tear up the daily paper into 4 - think of it as re-cycling!

8. :twisted: you see lads,,,she is sooooooooooooooooooo
    skinny she realy does not eat much soooooo therfroe prolly only gose to the loo once a week so can afford to use only one square of loo paper..
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8O 8O :D

9. Jesus, I don't think my boyfriend realises the bog roll comes in little perforated squares. Judging by how many he uses a week, i think he just rubs the whole roll on his arse.

10. She probably uses a bidet (thus wasting water) and dabbs her derriere with the single sheet of loo paper afterwards! :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Is this woman for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How could you take someone like her seriously after she says that!!!!!!!

12. wet_blobby

Well she did spend the better part of her recent tour dreaming up that little bit of enviro gen for us all......Bless.

13. I hope she also uses both sides of the sheet

14. LOL! Hmmmm, baby seals to dust with.....????

15. wet_blobby

But if its a particularly wet lager movement yer finger can go through just one sheet of sh1te roll...... :oops:

16. Sounds like a load of sheet to me!!

17. Shippers you got it wrong.You need to use a Hamster,smaller and easier to rinse under the tap then just pop it in your pocket. :lol: :lol:

18. Thought eating beaver was supposed to do that ...??? :lol:

19. A ruffie tuffie Bootie told us that only one sheet was required for this too, you just tore a hole in the centre for your finger...! :wink:

20. Then sucked your finger clean afterwards !!