Likelihood of being selected for BRNC

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by logshopeful, Apr 28, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recently passed the AIB (the information on here was really helpful for preparing me by the way) and I was told I can be "reasonably confident" of being selected as a Logistics Officer. Does anyone know what my chances of selection actually are? Just so I know how excited I can get for it really!
  2. I think youve answered your own question? You can be "Reasonably Confident" of getting a place at BRNC. That's the best information you're going to get I'm afraid.
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If I didn't know better, I'd already assume you had completed the "Officer question" element of BRNC training.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Haha ok, thanks anyway!
  5. I got told reasonably confident aswell, and got selected. You probably scored well enough to be selected in the majority of intakes, the only way you don't get selected is if you get unlucky and the competition between now and the next selection board is abnormally strong.
  6. Thanks for that, it'll be a relief once the selection board is done! Are you going for pusser as well?
  7. Negatory, warfare.