Like all good Dictatorships, keep the people frightened…

Oil_Slick. Thanks for sharing that. They really are determined keep us "safe", aren't they. I assume that this will only slot in for a genuine BIKINI Red or maybe Amber (yes, I know it's been hijacked by the Civil Power and renamed).

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Passed-over_Loggie said:
Oil_Slick. Thanks for sharing that. They really are determined keep us "safe", aren't they. I assume that this will only slot in for a genuine BIKINI Red or maybe Amber (yes, I know it's been hijacked by the Civil Power and renamed).

Some more examples of our Nanny State: :wink:

sgtpepperband said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:

SPB, now you've got me worried, as the owner of one of these terrible creatures, am I now a threat to national security? Will I have to turn myself in or do I wait for the knock on the door at zero dark hundred hrs, as the Gestapo er sorry security forces come to save the nation? ^~

Re: Like all good Dictatorships, keep the people frightened�

I feel for the Ramblers Association and there rail walks. Each one carrying a rucksack. AND A POINTED STICK!

Thank Feck Christmas is six months away.

Re: Like all good Dictatorships, keep the people frightened�

Backpacker1uk said:
I feel for the Ramblers Association and there rail walks. Each one carrying a rucksack. AND A POINTED STICK!

Thank Feck Christmas is six months away.

Many a true word spoken in jest!

You were joking -----weren't you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
A Nautical Jokes 0
Reservist-Monkey Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 258