Life or death situation

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by lukep, Dec 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lisa Reilly

2. Pat Butcher

0 vote(s)
  1. Your flashed back in time, Back as far as the trenches at the somme, The Great War. Your fighting from a trench position upto your neck in rat infested shit and bullied beef. The Germans have just assaulted your position, and fortunately you have been only wounded in the shoulder and taken prisoner. You and your 2 other oppos have been moved to the rear echelons and locked in a dark and miserable cell, There you are soon approached by a german officer who cackles the infamous cliche '' For you Tommy Ze var is over!'' You are dragged into another cell on your own and after 2 very lumpy birds are brought in you are then told by the Hun that in order to save the lives of your 2 comrades you must do ze business with one of the women. As light from the lantern flickers on their faces the horror dawns on you that the 2 beasts are in fact...

1) Pat Butcher, the wasp munching hag from Enders.

2)Lisa Reilly, the not so barrel of laughs Barrel shaped star of you been framed.

Reasons why please chaps. this is for queen and country and the glory of the Corps!!
  2. Hari-kiri :pukel: :biggrin:
  3. Lisa Reilly
    My tongue for bog roll! :rendeer:
  4. My God Luke, I know you said earlier you were cold and bored, but F*** me, you must be bored or suffering with man flu which is affecting your brain.

Before I could answer I would have to ask myself, How much did I like my oppos? Did they ever do me any serious wrongs?

My god I'm feeling sick just thinking about it. I hope for my oppos sake they can put up with the smell of vomit all over my clothing on the way home and they remember what goes on tour stays on tour !!!

Stay safe out there buddy.
  5. Pat Butcher, she's been around the block a fair bit, would probably make more of an effort.
    I'd go for experience any day.
  6. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

I've lost all respect for you now...
  7. Lisa Reilly

But only if I can kick her back doors in!
  8. Lisa Reilly of course, because she has nice shiny hair.

I've often wondered if it's as shiny in her armpits. A real turn on!
  9. Bollix, standard Royal would say "Gis a few wets and I'll do 'em both, oh and wheres your curtains Herman, me knob 'll need wiping after this lot."
  10. Why choose?

3 in a bed time!!
  11. you know you don't mean that x
  12. Think about the photos for the Gronk Board though!
  13. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Fcuksake, can't we do the pair of them?

C' is crimbo....
  14. lisa i'd do her sober