Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Life of a WS

IconicBuck

Badgeman
Im think of join as a WS or a dabber as some say, i went on the navy website and tried looking up WS but the links didn't work, so I've come here to ask instead. as much detail as possible please !

Oh dear, try having a look at the Newbies section where there is a wealth of information available. Then if you have any questions that haven't been explained ask Ninja who is an AFCO and will be able to help you.

Chipping and painting, standing with a rifle slung behind your back and hands in pockets, thinking your hilarious (anyone outside the warfare dept will think you have down syndrome), dripping about every branch having better promotion.

Chipping and painting, standing with a rifle slung behind your back and hands in pockets, thinking your hilarious (anyone outside the warfare dept will think you have down syndrome), dripping about every branch having better promotion.

You missed out having fun bullying the flight and ******* their wives.

I used to shout "EASY!" as it is way more intelligent and ten times funnier! We should never dissuade people from joining up as WS as they are the true backbone of the Andrew!

Sorry what I meant was a dabbers sense of humour seems to be ask a really obvious question, get the obvious answer. Shout WHEYYYYYY!! and then repeat.

What's not funny about that? Laughing at the dullard who provides said answer yet never learns is a source of grand amusement.

Now go screw the top of the bollards off and fetch me some rags out of them.

Im think of join as a WS or a dabber as some say, i went on the navy website and tried looking up WS but the links didn't work, so I've come here to ask instead. as much detail as possible please !

"Washing up and scrubbing floors,
There are so many other chores",

Latest Threads