Life, it's not so bad after all

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Nov 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After reading some of the recent threads on here about PTSD, alcoholism, redundancy, speed cameras, the state of our Nation etc. I thought it was time to brighten things up a bit:

My life is fcuking awesome, I have a divs wife, a nice flat in a decent part of town with a big garden and a very small mortgage, a well paid job that I absolutely love, a brand spanking new motor, a great bunch of trustworthy mates, lots of cool man toys and gadgets (remote control M*A*S*H helicopter anyone?) and to top it all off I have just returned from the most amazing three week holiday to Namibia, Botswana, Malawi and South Africa and I have an awesome tan to prove it.

What is great about your life? Here is a place to rejoice and realise that things really aren't that bad at all.

2. sheesh - just a flat - some people are so easily pleased

3. I guess, I have my new medical booked for 12 November so at least my Navy career is still moving on.

4. It's a very nice flat and like I said it is in a very nice area. :D

5. I've been reading through a few of the threads as well, and would like to point out that you are old, bald, and drive a shit red car. There, now I feel a lot better.

6. I am not that old fcuknuts (still under 30), bald yes but I carry it well, the car is no longer red, I traded it in last month for a better one which is dark silver if you must know. It is another Alfa though, therefore I will conceed that yes it is fairly shit and will definitely break in the very near future, however it looks and sounds really cool and makes my willy feel a lot bigger than it really is.

7. My life is even better than yours. I have all that you have but no wife, a massive house and a posh brand spankers German car.

I do have a small cock though but once you've got divs, dirty, posh chick in the sack that doesn't matter anyway.

8. And I'm not bald.

9. Life itself......can't wait to get out of bed in the morning.

-
    .......and Tony Neary's steak pies of course.

10. Bald before 30, driving an Alfa, living in a flat - fook me shippers and u still smile - gotta admire ur spirit :D :D :D :D

11. Amen to that. You speak words that are wise beyond your years.

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Not true. I heard that she's so fugly, even Sea Dart wouldn't take her out. And I know that you're not allowed to invite her on board because she's banned from the Dockyard, in case all the Jan Dockies turn up on her...

8O :twisted:

13. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Room to live.... within 3 miles of my current home I have access to an all-year round ice-rink, in summer there's the Ottawa River for boating (19 foot, 220 hp boat), in winter there's extensive cross-country ski trails and a small ski-hill. Within 10 minutes of leaving home, I can be on the edge of "Crown land" where access and camping are effectively free. For natural beauty, Algonquin Park takes some beating, especially in the Fall when the colours are breathtaking.

14. My life is awful, I've divorced my ugly wife, my house has been repossessed, I could not pay the large mortgage, I'm out of work, my old car is bollixed, my mates have all pissed off with what few gadgets I had, and I could not afford a week in skegness. I'm pale with worry and anxiety, so fcuk you,.. you big headed boasting fcuker.

Edited to say Happy Christmas Capitalist Cnut.

15. Still bitter and twisted cos I pissed in your kettle? :lol:

16. No and you aint div's either you ugly fcuker, I've seen ya. :D :roll: :wink:

17. That's the spirit!

18. Spirit

Yeah .......I drink meths so fcukin what I'm depressed :evil: :wink: :cry:

19. The pavement changes colour when it rains where i live :p