Life Goes On....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Blackrat, Dec 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

First MLP, then Clown Puncher. When will the cull end? However, we must move on. There are enough characters on here to continue the good work. We must be strong.

Dry your eyes you bunch of hermers and get abusing and having a laugh. It's what the big man would have wanted.
  2. Very true, you fcuking cnut! :wink:
  3. Blackrat

That's what i mean. If a skip licker like JJP can take the time from attempting to bite his elbows to move on, there is hope for us all. :D
  4. This isn't a website, it's a murder, and a serial mod is on the prowl....
  5. Well my neck got sore, i will reach one day though!

And if a good man like yourself can take time out on a sunday night, after wanking yourself to a frazzle over simon cowel (you gayer) to start a thread before moving on to trying to finally lick your ear then this site will continue! :D
  6. Blackrat

I do get wood thinking of Cowell. Just thinking of watching him dig his own grave while i flick matches at his petrol covered torso is enough to get any hot blooded male going.
  7. That's some Braveheart moment, you'll be wearing a skirt next waving your claymore for all to see...
  8. Blackrat

Indeed. I often paint my face with blue woad and windmill into the queue at the post office on Pension day as there is little chance they will fight back. It gives me a feeling of invincibility.
  9. Aye, they will never take our .... forum
  10. Blackrat

11. Don't you know jack sh1t, its only gay if you come with your eyes shut shouting their name.
    Apparently :roll:
  12. apparently your only gayer if you take it.
  13. :wink:
    That's an argument :wink:
  14. Blackrat

So you are gay if you give it, a gayer if you take it, what does that make you if you are watching it? Gayist?
  15. I would just like to clarify the full rules for gayism as laid down in BR69 and Articles of War as there seems to be some confusion.

From paragraph 14, annex 12:

It is perfectly acceptable to engage in male to male intercourse provided the following measures and precautions are observed:

All participants must be of suitable age to engage in such activities.
    Neither participant must be a member of the S&S department with the exception of the chef and catering branch.
    All participants must be in the correct rig of the day and wearing correct PPE at all times (pussers thick black socks).
    The activity must be observed by at least one non partial witness, in most instances the Leading Hand of the Mess should fulfil this position, however he may nominate a suitable replacement.
    At no time should either participant look back over their shoulder and lick their lips although it is acceptable to push back if necessary.
    All participants must have consumed their daily alcohol ration as a minimum prior to commencment of said activities.
    Regular pipes must be made by HQ1 informing the ship's company that bumming is taking place and the ship's company is to observe caution in the vicinity.
    The correct tag out procedure must be carried out for bumming on the upper deck and the Officer of the day, Duty senior rate and QM must be informed with the ship's log duly updated.

Any breach of the above conditions constitutes gayness and the participants and any bystanders may be liable to a maximum punishment of 28 days detention.

Hope this clears things up.
  16. Your not that fcuking EWOK PP saw in the post office are you? Outed or what 8O
  17. As my mate once said "I knew he was a Hatter because when I licked his knob it smelled of shit"
  18. Blackrat

Many thanks for that 2DD. Your wisdom is appreciated.
  19. I wish people would just stop this cull, no longer is it safe to out your oppo, no longer is it safe to laugh at retards, next thing we know, it will be wrong to abouse chavs, and pikeys!