life Banning

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by epsom salt, Oct 4, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the early days of Rum Ration-- when the money was pouring in -- Troublemakers left right and Centre were banned for life.
    Now that money is a bit tight--Have your standards dropped?

2. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Apparently, the member numbers are not important. It's the hits that count. One tit posting ill informed bollox generates more hits and so more revenue than 100 000 non posting lurkers. More when those who really are in the loop put the boot in to the pole slurping turbo mongs who get their int from 'The Register'. Punters, members and not, drop in to read the class put downs of forum
    knob jockeys. Win win.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Trainer

Trainer War Hero Book Reviewer

Blimey - is that the Business Model summarised in a paragraph Seadog?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did the likes of this gentleman once defend our shores.? Is he of this Planet?

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  5. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Don't worry your pretty little face Norman. It'll all be okay - nursey will be along soon.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Certainly not on yours.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Yes, did you?

• Like Like x 2

8. "Don't worry your pretty little face Norman"--Nursey will be along soon.
    Is this the fighting force we're paying so much to maintain--Armed Forces? Nursey will be along soon.
    Whatever and whoever this person is --He or she is obviously Batting for the other Side.
    God help us!.

• Bullshit Bullshit x 2

9. PT may be many things, however he has never come across as one who bats for tother side.:D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank god for that small mercy. There's nevertheless something queer about him-or her

11. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3

12. How refreshing.

13. Trainer

Are you an Inject?

14. Thank god this is in Lil's ........ salt person , you lose the argument so question a blokes sexuality , that sort of thing
    went out with the County Class GMD's. If you must insult someone have a go at me..... if you dare.

• Like Like x 3
  15. What is there to insult? Out with County Class GMD's? I'm not sure what that is.
    Questioning sexuality was certainly up and about in in Bay Class Frigates.
    I think there's a woofter in the mess .Who is it? Give us a kiss and I'll tell you.

16. Face it you are an amateur , you post to be shot at soze you can come back with playground banter , With your head so far up your arse you must dictate to your work experience typist through your japs eye , insisting he/she checks your output from Thesaurus. Matt b or Creddly would have you on toast.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Trainer

I've said it before, one of the things that makes us human is language, and it's property 'Generativity' which means that there are almost infinite variations that can be provided.

It's highly unlikely anyone has ever used that phrase before in the history of human language. Well done (unless you copied it from somewhere).

18. Chronic insomnia , gives me time to think .

19. .......but I could never match wordsmith Ninja............ us stokers eh.

20. It's all the time you spent talking to yourself down in the depths of the engine room pondering what persuaded you to join as a stoker in the first place. Time and isolation do funny things.

• Funny Funny x 1