...Life as we know it

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by MaiBelle, Apr 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So according to this article on the BBC BBC News - How are humans going to become extinct?

life as we know it is going to end, not by natural disaster but effectively by human invention.

My question is: what's on your 'to-do' list before the end of human kind?

Personally, I want to travel far and wide...and take on any adventure that comes my way...

now over to you :)
  2. Omm!!!!!!

3. You want to do OMM?? Freak!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Fiona Bruce Mmmmmmm.
  5. Well according to MB and RT lack of alcohol in the reproductive process could be the down fall, as well as too much alcohol which affects reproduction so it’s all just a fine balancing game, switch of the electronic gadgets sober up and shag more, then we would starve to death with too many mouths to feed?:judge:
  6. To start with I do not feel the need to do things like leap out of a perfectly serviceable airplane (with or without a parachute) or tie an elastic band round my ankles and leap off a bridge. I've visited every continent, been white water rafting, shagged in a waterfall / thunderstorm and eaten Calamara's on the beach in Gib.

Few things left I want to do ..

1. Go to New Orleans during Mardi Gras
    2. Visit Machu Picu
    3. Watch the Bulls Run in Pampoloma
    4. Cruise down the Nile
    5. Go back to Hawaii
    6. Drive Route 66
    7. Visit New Zealand / Tasmania
    8. See the Terracotta Warriors

I expect there are other things that will crop up ... but at the moment all I want to do is retire and spend the pensh!
  7. I don't really get the question. It's pretty likely that everyone on here will be dead long before the human race dies out, so what's the relevance of what you're going to do before it? Surely it's just the old 'things to do before your dead' thing? Or am I missing something?
  8. Hence my response in post 4.
  9. Done all that, so I guess I may as well "wrap my tits in" now, I just don't know how to go about it. Where is OMM when you finally need his advice? :thumbup:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I can broaden the question if you like to - what would you like the human species to achieve before extinction?
  11. I wouldn't mind us achieving the ability to stop our extinction.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I would. We've fucked this planet up big style proving we are the most fucking stupid animal on it. The soonere we've gone the better.

In answer to the question, Kate Beckinsale & Sarah Parrish, with the Saturdays as stand bys. For a week. In custard.
  13. Ah, thank you, now I understand.

What Blackrat said.
  14. Did that on Danae, one hell of a head ace street party, just missed the rio one by a week?

For with old age, probably beyond a shag by then so go whilst having a blow job from some babe, also at that age will have to use my pension to pay for that very much dout if the NHS will supply:thumbup:
  15. Me too. Definitely on the bucket list.

I'm going tomorrow if you want a lift :icon_smile:
  16. Aren't they shutting machu pichu to visitors soon? Due to erosion / damage etc?
  17. Didn't think they had finished building it yet
  18. Yes please! Which Island??? If its Maui we've just build a new helipad here ... think you can land on that and pick me up???
  19. Don't know! Shame if they do as would have loved to go see it! Mind perhaps they'd do the same as the Lascaux Caves (sp??) and buit an exact replica. Still stuffin amazing!
  20. You never know your luck ... if certain Nurses on here are anything to go by :)