Life aboard a Type 45 vs 23

But not get any decent runs ashore or dits...

I’ll take the skimmer lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You win some you lose some, I know skimmers that have been all over and some have been nowhere, I know of boats doing would cruises, with long maint period in Oz, but in the end you are a hunter or a target, you choose:)o_O

Ehh, thats essentially my job already.... yay being a glorified cleaner

Anyways, more to the point, no nuclear stuff above the waves, and thats part of my reason for joining, so a little limited for me

You win some you lose some, I know skimmers that have been all over and some have been nowhere, I know of boats doing would cruises, with long maint period in Oz, but in the end you are a hunter or a target, you choose:)o_O
My nine month global trip was hell. Especially the 6 week ‘break down’ in Hawaii.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loose lips sink ships..(boats)...;)
Well, I have already posted my planned role, on my own page. I don't mind sharing, especially on here.

However, you shouldn't be able to find anything that links me to this account.

Anyways, if imma sink a boat it'll probably be that I forgot to screw something back in properly.....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Not fussed about runs ashore ? ffs, then join the crabs

I sincerely and genuinely hope this is the team you want a 'decent chance on'......
View attachment 35536
Well, if there's an offer

As for runs ashore, I'll be looking forward to them obviously. It's just not a big enough factor for me to consider being a skimmer instead, at least, not yet anyways

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk