LETTERS TO MUM

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have just added a couple of letters to the Dorset website, heavily edited in a attempt to disguise the sender. Well worth a read, the old and bold Submariners will recognise the sentiments expressed, the main question is was Mum the best one to share them with.

LETTERS TO MUM

I stress that I am not the author, I know who it is and it will be costing him a lot of wets to keep me silent.

janner said:
I have just added a couple of letters to the Dorset website, heavily edited in a attempt to disguise the sender. Well worth a read, the old and bold Submariners will recognise the sentiments expressed, the main question is was Mum the best one to share them with.

LETTERS TO MUM

I stress that I am not the author, I know who it is and it will be costing him a lot of wets to keep me silent.
Could the author be a recent star of stage screen and TV than again perhaps not.

Nutty

janner said:

LETTERS TO MUM

Janner,

I liked YOUR letters home. :thumright: Surely you were the exception to the 'Matelots' with a combined mental age of 12. I'm sure it would have been raised to 13 had they included you! ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The Fleet 45
HarryBosch Diamond Lil's 33
D History 3