Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets invade arrse

Nails

Banned
Just been on arrse and I'm sick of the attitude on there. They are constantly slaging off the navy and saying rumration is full of bell ends. I tried to stick up for rumration but was shot down and abused by the mods and members. They basically go on and on about how the navy is crap and it's got to the point where I don't wanna stand for it. Do you?

I say we invade en masse and troll them with loads of troll threads. Who is with me?

slim

War Hero
Nails said:
That's another nails. I don't even go on arrse.

Reads like your posting style though.
If you don't go on Arse how come your post suggests that you do?

Nails

Banned
Look are you scared of them army boys or what? No worries if you are. Maybe they were right?

vampireuk

Excuse me gents, could you please come collect your idiot from arrse? He is waffling on about mac 10s at the moment.

JaFAA

Lantern Swinger
I've gotta say the lad/lads/whoever behind this nails character is such a dreg, I mean, who would waste their time sifting through TWO internet forums meant for serving, ex-serving, and potential military personnel. Fair enough if you get the odd idiot come along to stir some trouble, but someone who returns regularly just to get a bit of a kick must have absolutely zero life whatsoever.

He is not our idiot he is anybodies idiot, finders keepers and you found him. We left him tied to a stake at the low water mark in Morecombe Bay 4 days ago obviously some Dick from over you place has gone and saved him.

Please, in the name of God, The Prophet, and all things sensible PUT HIM BACK.

Nutty

tiddlybow

Banned
Nutty said:
He is not our idiot he is anybodies idiot, finders keepers and you found him. We left him tied to a stake at the low water mark in Morecombe Bay 4 days ago obviously some Dick from over you place has gone and saved him.

Please, in the name of God, The Prophet, and all things sensible PUT HIM BACK.

Nutty
What's happened to " Norman" ?

Hello all,

This is the mother of the individual who has created this account. His real name is Steven and he is 17 years old. After looking at his computer today I was appalled at the content on here that he has posted. Therefore, I am writing this as a formal apology to all those in the armed forces who have been offended by my son's actions on this website.

He is young and very immature and I hope you can accept my apology on his behalf. He is now banned from using our internet and has had a strong talking to concerning his misuse of the home computer. He has no affiliation to any of the armed forces as they would not let him join due to his asthma. I am trying to make a man out of my son and get him to find a job, but he seems to be wasting his days online. I ensure that this will now stop and I thank you for your time and patience.

Sincere apologies,

Karen

Yawn. Throw him over the side and let him swim home.

Does it really matter who Nails is? At least he livens things up a little, and let`s be honest here, sometimes this place needs it.
Someone joins the site, spouts what some see as crap, and they immediately start a vendetta against them. FFS we really are grown up on here eh ?.

We have a gift to ignore things as we wish, and before some smart arse says `I`ll ignore this post` Up Yours.

slim

War Hero
Kinell Higs, you turned over a new leaf?
Normally you are one of the first to rip the gizzards out of planks like Nails :p

I don`t think so, even Normans posts deserve an answer instead of immediate abuse, ban him, get him off sort of thing. I haven`t changed a bit, unless you can prove otherwise, and we are not talking newbies.

slim

War Hero
Higs I've never been one for banning people. I prefer to just ignore pillocks. However I am frequently tempted to take the piss out of them. :p

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
ARRSE needs twats too, they get enough of them from the USA for some reason, so a UK rep or two is only to be expected.
I shouldn't think he'll last as long as he did here though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Covid-19: CMA secures refunds from second major holiday lets firm MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: Major holiday lets firm offers refunds after CMA action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lets build on the stability that business needs MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Lets get the party started. Diamond Lil's 0
soleil News Of The World: "Navy Lets Rip At Gaddafi" The Fleet 10
Hermes_R12 Toothless Royal Navy ? - lets hope not !! Current Affairs 0
FunkyJunky lets say....the powers want to cut 30k personnel Current Affairs 3
E ...lets hope our new PM takes note! The Corps 2
NotmeChief Lets hope this disgusting act spreads to the UK. The Quarterdeck 18
Nails lets sort out our forces The Corps 19
BillyNoMates "Followed" a few...lets have a look inside. Submariners 9
BillyNoMates Lets see what you could have won. Diamond Lil's 2
NotmeChief Female Judge lets off Female Criminal. Current Affairs 2
slim Failing School lets maki it an Academy Diamond Lil's 9
PAVEWAY_3 Lets not forget: Kingsman Wilson, KIA 2 Apr 07 Current Affairs 17
N Lets make St Georges Day a National holiday The Quarterdeck 14
The_Caretaker (Lets tell a Story) SO FAR Diamond Lil's 4
The_Caretaker Ok Lets Start a Story Diamond Lil's 736
soleil "Marines invade Gosport Beach" The Corps 1
slim When are we going to invade Pakistan? Current Affairs 19
A Snakes invade Urban Australia The Gash Barge 5
Vesper Who shall we invade next? The Quarterdeck 19
Ageing_Gracefully the 2020 UNIQUE ARRSE AND RUNM RATION CHRISTMAS DRAW Competitions 14
Ageing_Gracefully The ARRSE/RUM RATION Grand Christmas Draw 2018 Competitions 45
RabC ARRSE Site Issues 8
Pandaplodder Logging into Arrse Site Issues 17
SONAR-BENDER Link to ARRSE Site Issues 4
alfred_the_great Has ARRSE just disappeared? Site Issues 11
Ninja_Stoker ARRSE - The shape of things to come? (Fnarr) Site Issues 5
Guns Info Ops, posters on ARRSE - help wanted. The Quarterdeck 4
SONAR-BENDER Is ARRSE down? Site Issues 34
Passed-over_Loggie Parliament Wants ARRSE Current Affairs 4
trelawney126 RN Totally Weak says Paulis from ARRSE The Fleet 26
Guns Question over submarine escape training etc on ARRSE Submariners 19
Guns New Sea Ceptor missile thread from ARRSE The Fleet 1
Ageing_Gracefully Remembrance day auctions on ARRSE Charity 0
SONAR-BENDER Royal Navy on ARRSE The Quarterdeck 68
Bad CO The Official ARRSE Guide to the British Army by Major Des Astor Competitions 1
C The start of a car crash on arrse Diamond Lil's 20
Ninja_Stoker Arrse: US Humbled in Bloody Sangin Current Affairs 32
Hermes_R12 ARRSE on iPhone - can we have an RR app ? Bloody Computers 4
tug1970 New Arrse Diamond Lil's 32
wet_blobby Reasons why RR is better than Arrse.. Diamond Lil's 14
jesse Cant get back onto ARRSE Bloody Computers 4
gremlin ARRSE Photo Competition Jun '10 - £250 prizes from Towergate Hobbies & The Great Indoors 13
wet_blobby Let's rip the arrse out of it...... Finance & Pensions 3
aljh Arrse Wah Diamond Lil's 3
2_deck_dash Arrse Watch. Diamond Lil's 20
psycho-fluffy Stolen from ARRSE but worth support Petitions 3
soleil Woman whose partner has just been KIA posting on Arrse Current Affairs 2