Lets invade arrse

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nails, Apr 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been on arrse and I'm sick of the attitude on there. They are constantly slaging off the navy and saying rumration is full of bell ends. I tried to stick up for rumration but was shot down and abused by the mods and members. They basically go on and on about how the navy is crap and it's got to the point where I don't wanna stand for it. Do you?

I say we invade en masse and troll them with loads of troll threads. Who is with me?

2. post deleted as I don't wish to be associated with the worlds biggest and most infantile dickhead.

3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

5. That's another nails. I don't even go on arrse.

6. as my post above.

7. Reads like your posting style though.
    If you don't go on Arse how come your post suggests that you do?

8. Look are you scared of them army boys or what? No worries if you are. Maybe they were right?

9. Excuse me gents, could you please come collect your idiot from arrse? He is waffling on about mac 10s at the moment.

10. I've gotta say the lad/lads/whoever behind this nails character is such a dreg, I mean, who would waste their time sifting through TWO internet forums meant for serving, ex-serving, and potential military personnel. Fair enough if you get the odd idiot come along to stir some trouble, but someone who returns regularly just to get a bit of a kick must have absolutely zero life whatsoever.

11. He is not our idiot he is anybodies idiot, finders keepers and you found him. We left him tied to a stake at the low water mark in Morecombe Bay 4 days ago obviously some Dick from over you place has gone and saved him.

Please, in the name of God, The Prophet, and all things sensible PUT HIM BACK.

Nutty

12. What's happened to " Norman" ?

13. Yawn. Throw him over the side and let him swim home.

[​IMG]

14. Perhaps 'Nails' is really 'Damian McBride'. :lol:

15. Does it really matter who Nails is? At least he livens things up a little, and let`s be honest here, sometimes this place needs it.
    Someone joins the site, spouts what some see as crap, and they immediately start a vendetta against them. FFS we really are grown up on here eh ?.

We have a gift to ignore things as we wish, and before some smart arse says `I`ll ignore this post` Up Yours.

16. Or "Norman"

17. Kinell Higs, you turned over a new leaf?
    Normally you are one of the first to rip the gizzards out of planks like Nails :p

18. I don`t think so, even Normans posts deserve an answer instead of immediate abuse, ban him, get him off sort of thing. I haven`t changed a bit, unless you can prove otherwise, and we are not talking newbies.

19. Higs I've never been one for banning people. I prefer to just ignore pillocks. However I am frequently tempted to take the piss out of them. :p

20. ARRSE needs twats too, they get enough of them from the USA for some reason, so a UK rep or two is only to be expected.
    I shouldn't think he'll last as long as he did here though.