Lets hope this disgusting act spreads to the UK.

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by NotmeChief, Jul 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Swedish cops are on the look-out for a quintet of tattooed girls who dragged a 50-year-old man off his bicycle, pulled down his trousers and smalls and "sexually molested" the poor bloke.

The incident happened on 8 July in Örebro, central Sweden, the Aftonbladet newspaper reports. One of the gang - described as 5' 7" tall and with "tattoos on her forearms" - grabbed his bike's rack and brought the victim to the ground.

Having had their evil way, the five assailants made good their escape. The man was "not otherwise beaten or physically assaulted".

Police spokeswoman Annika Haaster rightly described the attack as "downright unusual". In the hope that members of the public might help identify the tattooed ambush vixens, she concluded: "Perhaps there are others who’ve had the same thing happen to them." ®

What man in his right mind would report that to the police. They probably keep riding down that road over and over hoping it will happen again.

There is a footnote to the story:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/17/street_view_assault/

2. Lucky B*stard to replace high lighted. :)
    I would not tell a sole (Except when boasting to mates) as my missus would find a way of making it my fault. Also she would never stop accusing me of enjoying it, instead of me being a victim :roll: :wink:

3. This sort of thing happens every Monday night at the over 25's do in a certain nightclub in York, sometimes you can't even get to the bar for a wet before they attack. :)

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Hmmmm,,,I reckon he was teased and had to finish the job himself, but if he had a happy finish, can I be next?

5. Why ?hasnt anything like that ever happened to me on my travels.I always dreamed of been molested by some birds on a train going on or off leave but never happened :( :(

6. Quote "What man in his right mind would report that to the police. They probably keep riding down that road over and over hoping it will happen again"

I will tell you what sort of man this is,its a "Jævla Dumbe Svenske",The Swedes arnt the sharpest knifes in the draw, :lol:

7. This reads like one of the Readers Letters in Lad's Mags(or so I'm given to believe).I not altogether sure I believe the stated version of events.If it was that pleasurable an experience surely it didn't take five to overpower him and when he went to the police was he bragging or complaining. 8O

8. Would that be The Hansom Cab next to HSBC on Parliament Street?

Thought not. However, £1.50 for a fecking pint 8)

9. Anything can happen in Selby

10. Not to me !!

11. You've not been looking hard enough ;)

12. There's no mention of what this fat tattoo'd rapist did. For all we know she may have been 24 stone and shoved broken glass up his arse whilst stamping on his bollox in ammo boots.

In which case, I'm even more up for a bit of that.

13. You a better insight than me ive been here 26 years now plany o gronks around (i know) but nothing going down(on me ) i can tell yer

14. Listen up folks I drive a taxi in a major town near to HMS Gannet and I can tell you that if it were not for the partition that separates the driver from the passengers then I WOULD be complaining like this poor bloke. Some of the wimmin that I get in the Cab will give you a Bravo Juliet just for a tip but you wouldn't want to stick yer Baby spanner in their gobs in case they bit it off and cried Rape afterwards. 8O

15. How dreadful o_O

16. yep cheap ale but the pub is like the bar in Star Wars 8O

17. I always though Swedish women were just gorgeous and Swedes in general were tasty but I never thought they could be dangerous too! I am waiting to see if the FCO/Association of British Insurers issue a warning to elderly male cyclists to avoid the Orebro area.

In the meantime, if anyone hears of handsome, tattooed RN matelots doing similar disgusting activities please do let me know, send me their LALO and I'll buy a bike.... ;)

18. ?????, which part?. I,m praying, really praying VERY hard for this to happen tom me, soon, tomorrow night at throwing out time. :? :? :? :? :lol: :lol:

19. I need to change my holiday plans, do you have the link for the swedish tourist board? :oops: