Lessons in Road Rage

Tas-ape

Lantern Swinger
NZ_Bootneck said:
Tas Ape where did you find these snippets? Viz? I seem to remember both articles appearing in Volume 1.
NZB

You know how it goes Bootneck, the gaffers complete their respective Foxtrot Oscars (Wed. afetrnoon till Sat. morning) you are sitting in the orifice on yer Jack and you have a hunt for something totally irrelavant which leads to something else and so on and so forth. Just a case of doing a good "Google" then follow links until you find what you were not really looking for any way. Reference the "Viz" can't access that at work as everything even mildly on the naughty side is Firewalled and logged. This is Saudi Arabia afterall. Anyway that's the boyo's back need to burger orft.

Maxi_77 said:
sussex2 said:
Golden rule, never life were you have to use a car to go shopping. Within a 300 metre radius of our place there is just about every kind of shop you need, bakers, butchers (a real one) fruiterers, hairdressers, a hardware shop, banks and several bars.
There are supermarkets but most of them have few customers thoughout the day and the entire concept hasn't caught on yet, after all how would you chat and find out what is occurring if you don't go from shop to shop.
Can't generalise though as in other parts the poor sods are more lumbered with the likes of Carrefour etc but these places have nothing like the degree of hold Tesco et al have in the UK, plus there are the poor sods who live out in the urbinisacions where you'd be lucky to find a bar for a coffee!

Ah but the spaniard has always had funny shopping habits. When my exs father had a place out their we did most of our shopping at the twice weekly market, used to enjoy joining the locals in the bus stop cafe for breakfast on the way a cafe congac. Fish was from the fish market in the early evening. If you were fussy there was a supermarket in 'little england'.

As for road/trolley/check out rage, I though the great british public didn't need any lessons, it all came naturally.

A 'carrajillo' is a small black coffee with a healthy splash of spirit or liquer in it, standard is brandy, but you can have anything you like, my favourite is anise.
It's what gets white van man going in the mornings around here..and then he'll work for hours. Bless 'em!

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
NEVERWANTED wrote: I still believe all trolleys should have cow catchers to run the old folk out the way.

Why not go for the complete Ben Hurr and fix blades. If that isn't allowed, what about a brace of cattle prods with an operating switch fixed to the [absurdly named] steering bar.

SF

SILVER_FOX said:
NEVERWANTED wrote: I still believe all trolleys should have cow catchers to run the old folk out the way.

Why not go for the complete Ben Hurr and fix blades. If that isn't allowed, what about a brace of cattle prods with an operating switch fixed to the [absurdly named] steering bar.

SF
now thats what I like to hear plans for more fun ways to deal with them blocking the aisles :violent1: