Lesbian Only Birth Registrations

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Aug 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well i supose its the way to the future isnt it,i mean its nearly 2010 for ferksake,

Ps I once considered becoming a lezbo but discovered i was so happy being a onemanshagingmachine :D

2. Norway C
    There are a great many of us male lesbians on RR. After all we have watched the lezzer movies and we enjoy doing what they do, so logically we must be Male lezzers. :p
    For an application form to join us contact Seaboot, lezzer in chief RR. :p

3. I'm always bemused by Christosexuals who demand the right to opt of laws they claim upsets their deeply held beliefs whilst imposing their beliefs on others. Lesbians pay taxes that bankroll the Christosexual lifestyle choice and in turn should have similar liberties. Perhaps Dorries would support tax cuts for gays and lesbians to compensate for bankrolling Christophilia?

I have a deeply held faith belief that if we allowed banks to collapse and we invested the £175 bn on members of HM Forces and decent pay, compensation for injuries sustained on duty & decent veterans pensions, that is would do more to bolster the cohesion of society that the Mammonophilia promoted by the conservative Christian majority in both Houses of Parliament: whose beliefs haven't stopped them claiming taxpayer handouts for their second homes, traditional family members "working" for them, etc :x

End of rant!

4. Apologies, I got carried away!

5. I can`t understand why any lesbo would pay thousands of pounds for fertility treatment when shags are freely available..

Or am I missing something???

6. As trickcyclist to the British Male Lesbian Club I can confirm thar Slim is a member and an Associate member of the International Federation of Male Lesbians based in the Incestous Baptist Church, Topeka in the good young US of A.

7. Just spoken with Seaboot and i am accepted,YES NC is a male Lezbo, 8)

8. Don't forget that when you are dressed up, if we drop your handbag and it soesn't bounce then you can be expelled. Unless of course you drop the proverbial handbag and if it doesn't clear the room you can be expelled :oops: :p

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Anyone who thinks this is the end of the male species is wrong - men will not be made obsolete.

Well, where is the dontated sperm sample kept? In a jam jar. Now, who will women need to get the lid off?

Us, of course... :shock: :thumbleft:

10. I suggest you read Prof Steve Jones who argues that the ever shrinking Y-sex chromosome will eventually disappear - not within the lifetimes of our great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great.... great grandchildren! :lol:

11. You son of a turkey baster!