Legendary Swordsmen.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Jun 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ever since seeing the vid of him air-bumming a traffic warden, I have been a big fan of old Silvio's work, but seeing this recent gallery in the Telegraph has really heightened my respect for him:

What other top trappers can you think of? I'm talking the sort of man who could charm the pants off any woman simply by twiddling his moustache and taking a long drag on a fine Cuban cigar. The sort of chap we can all learn a lesson from.

George Best springs to mind as does Rod Stewart.

David Walliams has trapped a few stunners in his time but he is an utter cunt nugget so he can't be included on this prestigious list.

Obviously photographic evidence of these fellow's work will enhance the enjoyment of this thread for everyone.

Best's missus:

Stewart's missus (although I prefer the last one):
  2. [​IMG]

Three legendary swordsmen. Apparently Flynn was rigged like a welsh pit pony.
  3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

These two. Both of them liked a drink, both liked women, both had lots of extremely attractive ladies hanging off them. Legends.

4. James Hunt.

'Breakfast of champions' no greater way to start the day.
  5. Saw a programme a few years ago about a Yank female sculptor,her expertise was to take a cast in clay,or whatever they use,of lots of famous mens nudgers.
    She then displayed them in bronze in a gallery and jaw dropping? they were it seems.
    Asked about the biggest, she took the reporter over to the one of Jimmy Hendrix,without doubt it was enormous and the biggest she had ever cast or seen.
    Don't know if she sold any but I think she liked her work.
  6. Apparently it went all along the watchtower.

It's OK - I've called a taxi.
  7. No Piccies, but she said:

<< I think they're funny and cute and cuddly, they look kind of goofy.

And that reminds me to tell you that I'm casting tits now.>>

8. Larry Grayson liked to chuck it about a bit . 8O

Any Bootneck. No plums ratings in the Corps, oh no. :wink:

Any of the British/Irish "Hellraisers of the '60s". Harris, O'Toole, Burton and the already mentioned Reed. All liked (Loved shurely!) a drink and the Birds in equal measure. :lol:
  9. There can be only one: