Legal bid 'may leave UKIP broke'

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Feb 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In my opinion it just goe's to show how frightened the other two main parties are of the Ukip's representation of the mainstreams views.
    I can't see them getting in, but they are hitting all my buttons at present.
    RoofRat

2. I see no reason at all why UKIP should be any less liable to comply with the funding rules than any other party. As to other parties being frightened, I suspect they don't really care, some one who is likely to vote UKIP is like some one who is going to vote BNP not in the pool of swing voters that actually make the real difference at elections.

3. Of course the other major political parties NEVER fuck up or hide anything do they???

4. Where did you get that from? :???:

5. WELL FOR STARTERS I AGREE WITH A FEW OF THIER FOREIGN POLICIES. ARE WE ALLOWED TO DEBATE ABOUT FOREIGNERS AND THE STATE CUDDLING OFF THEM IN THE SAME SENTENCE OR ARE WE INSTANTLY CLASSED AS AS GOOSE STEPPING NAZIS

6. just realised that left me CAPSLOCK on - wasnt shouting - SORRY

7. The conservative party in particular are desperate to discredit UKIP. I'm sure they could have taken them to court because some of the things they said were so libelous. This was due to one of UKIPs staff having been in the BNP many years ago ignoring the fact that he'd actually holding a key position as one of David Camerons staff before joining UKIP.

UKIP are the only party I can vote for. They are not racist and I am not myself racist. This is a common perpetuated myth to damage their credibility. They don't want to shut down our borders or stop immigration. What they do want to do though is leave the EU which will save us billions of pounds while not stopping us trading with the EU, hand us back control over our economy and law and cut taxes.

Compared to useless Cameron who'd sell us down the river and Blair who has, they are our only hope

8. Hmm I can only think of one thing that would cheer me up more than this does ...were the same thing to happen to the BNP ...

9. I voted UKIP in the last European election, and he got in. Never heard of him since. Pretty much the same as the other parties - unless they're in a high visibility job they keep their heads down and rack up their expenses and pension funds until election time, and then go round patting babies' heads (no - not the Steak & Kidney type) and grinning inanely at the cameras.
    Shower of self seeking charlatans the lot of 'em.

2BM