Legal bid 'may leave UKIP broke'

RoofRat

War Hero
In my opinion it just goe's to show how frightened the other two main parties are of the Ukip's representation of the mainstreams views.
I can't see them getting in, but they are hitting all my buttons at present.
RoofRat

RoofRat said:
In my opinion it just goe's to show how frightened the other two main parties are of the Ukip's representation of the mainstreams views.
I can't see them getting in, but they are hitting all my buttons at present.
RoofRat
I see no reason at all why UKIP should be any less liable to comply with the funding rules than any other party. As to other parties being frightened, I suspect they don't really care, some one who is likely to vote UKIP is like some one who is going to vote BNP not in the pool of swing voters that actually make the real difference at elections.

WELL FOR STARTERS I AGREE WITH A FEW OF THIER FOREIGN POLICIES. ARE WE ALLOWED TO DEBATE ABOUT FOREIGNERS AND THE STATE CUDDLING OFF THEM IN THE SAME SENTENCE OR ARE WE INSTANTLY CLASSED AS AS GOOSE STEPPING NAZIS

nearlytiff

Midshipman
The conservative party in particular are desperate to discredit UKIP. I'm sure they could have taken them to court because some of the things they said were so libelous. This was due to one of UKIPs staff having been in the BNP many years ago ignoring the fact that he'd actually holding a key position as one of David Camerons staff before joining UKIP.

UKIP are the only party I can vote for. They are not racist and I am not myself racist. This is a common perpetuated myth to damage their credibility. They don't want to shut down our borders or stop immigration. What they do want to do though is leave the EU which will save us billions of pounds while not stopping us trading with the EU, hand us back control over our economy and law and cut taxes.

Compared to useless Cameron who'd sell us down the river and Blair who has, they are our only hope

Hmm I can only think of one thing that would cheer me up more than this does ...were the same thing to happen to the BNP ...

2badge_mango

War Hero
I voted UKIP in the last European election, and he got in. Never heard of him since. Pretty much the same as the other parties - unless they're in a high visibility job they keep their heads down and rack up their expenses and pension funds until election time, and then go round patting babies' heads (no - not the Steak & Kidney type) and grinning inanely at the cameras.
Shower of self seeking charlatans the lot of 'em.

2BM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Troops and veterans one step closer to stronger legal protection MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMG Legal Position: UKIM Bill and Northern Ireland Protocol MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA to assess progress in legal services sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil news: tender opportunities for telephone legal advice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £50 million for legal aid sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Video-witnessed wills to be made legal during coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Medical Device “Certificates of Compliance” / “Attestation of Conformity” have no legal standing under MDR MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Two new appointments and one extension to the Legal Services Board MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Career Insight: Kyle, Senior Lawyer, Government Legal Department MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chief Justice of Solomon Islands receives latest legal books from High Commission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commission for Countering Extremism launches a legal review to examine effectiveness of existing legislation relevant to hateful extremism MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £5.4 million to support legal advice sector during the COVID-19 pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vulnerable groups set to benefit from improved legal aid support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC to accept service of legal proceedings by email MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Support package for legal providers will ensure access to justice during coronavirus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Contact the Government Legal Department electronically MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA proposes reforms to Scottish legal services sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Up to £50 million on offer in first stage of criminal legal aid review MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health Secretary announces strengthened legal powers to bolster public health protections against coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK set to introduce ‘Jack’s Law’ – new legal right to paid parental bereavement leave MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Notice for legal professionals when submitting applications to the Criminal Appeal Office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GLP Legal Trainee Scheme wins prestigious award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Award Nomination for the Government Legal Profession MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Career Insight: Mass, Legal Trainee, Government Legal Department MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Career Insight: Jake, Legal Trainee, National Crime Agency MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remember remember bonfire night but make it legal and safe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GLD welcomes 2019-20 legal trainees MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Separated migrant children given better access to legal aid MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Career Insight: Chantal , Legal Trainee, Competition and Markets Authority MoD News 0
vauxhall Public Consultation on Legal Protection for Armed Forces Personnel Serving Abroad on Operations The Quarterdeck 1
MoD_RSS Consultation to enhance legal support for those facing eviction or repossession MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Opening of the Legal Year 2019: Robert Buckland QC speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Ambassador to Kosovo´s roundtable speech at the Group for Legal and Political Studies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil/crime news: legal guidance to prepare for no-deal EU exit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Career Insight: Milan, Legal Trainee, Competition and Markets Authority MoD News 0
MoD_RSS viagogo fixes concerns in face of further CMA legal action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Grace 1: UK statement on the outcome of Gibraltar's legal proceedings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Legal Aid Agency extends Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme Contracts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Agency appointed to support recruitment of legal professionals for research MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Separated migrant children to access legal aid more easily MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GAD’s expertise supports government legal defence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Introducing the High Level Panel of Legal Experts on media freedom: Amal Clooney's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement: Government Legal Profession Legal Trainee Scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Neuberger and Amal Clooney announce Media Freedom Legal Panel members MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA to take further legal action against viagogo MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: CMA to research Scottish legal services market MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Legal services and LawTech bolstered with £2 million of government funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil Legal Aid services from September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil/crime news: amendments to legal aid eligibility legislation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Appointment of Legal Services Board members MoD News 0