Left Footers join forces?

Steve

Left footers are Roman Catholics to do with Mason's and Orange Order I think. Left handed persons are Cack Handed.

Also a lot of weapon systems are designed for right handed people so a left hander could have problems if he cannot adjust.

Nutty

PS Sorry if I misinformed about the JOB same Job and department just different customers for others info.

Nutty said:
Steve

Left footers are Roman Catholics to do with Mason's and Orange Order I think. Left handed persons are Cack Handed.

Also a lot of weapon systems are designed for right handed people so a left hander could have problems if he cannot adjust.

Nutty

PS Sorry if I misinformed about the JOB same Job and department just different customers for others info.
I forgive you my child. Extinguish a candle and drink thirty Bloody Mary's in pennance ;)

Customers are normal people now.

I am left handed.Just as a side thing,The Jewel Tower oposite The Houses of PArliament is the only building in UK that has a left handed spiral staricase,also as part of the security they only employed left handed soldiers to work there.

Nutty said:
Steve

Nutty

I'm cack handed and had major problems when the SLR was replaced by the SA80. But there again its not a matelots primary job is it!