Leaving?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by higthepig, Nov 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We are told today that 1,000 brits are leaving the Country every day, and that roughly 1,500 foreigners are arriving, my question is, if we assume a population of 60,000,000, how long will it be before

A) There are no brits left, and

B) When will there be more foreign born than British born? and

C) you do the maths cos i wont be here.

2. You need to take into consideration:-

D) Native births minus native deaths; and

E) Non-native births minus non-native deaths

Bearing in mind that non-natives who gain British citizenship thereby become natives... :lol:

3. Like i said Smartarse, You do the Maths.

4. From the news today it seems that most British people that ere leaving are the ones who have money. They are going mainly to countries which are refuse to support the workshy or non working immigrants. What will the chancellor tax next to make up the shortfall caused by these tax paying exiles?

5. How about introducing a new tax on everyone and claim it's to prevent global warming?

Oh, hang on . . . . . .

6. Introduce a £10,000 entry tax to allow Immigrants in to UK.No dosh,then they can sod off.

7. The flaw in your argument is that many of the 1000 leaving each day are not Brits but people who have come to the UK to earn some cash, got the cash and then gone home, a bit like the UK brickies who used to go to Germany.

Peter

8. Peter is about right with his post, but saying that, there are still a lot of UK born people leaving the country for sunnier climes and a 'better' life. People are beginning to see the light and also the ways of this awful Government and its tax, tax and tax for nothing back regime.

Off topic, but I really like you new avatar Hig. :)