Leaving work.

Skylarker

Lantern Swinger
So in two weeks I leave my job in prep for starting with the RFA in April,. Told my employer today that I was leaving and holy hell what an interesting shift its been so far, from being criticised for leaving, badgered to know more than they need to about the new job and the "clique" doing doing thing.
Even my manager tried to tell me i couldn't have a day off to go have my last jab as it wasn't in the company interest. Safe to say I made it clear whether or not he gave me the day off, it had been requested and would still be going ahead.

Safe to say, roll on April been a very long time coming after applying in late october/November 2019.

Jamarse

Badgeman
I also applied end of 2019 and joining in April, it's been the longest application process I've ever had. Enjoy your time off between work and April.

bobbybrown

Lantern Swinger
I also applied end of 2019 and joining in April, it's been the longest application process I've ever had. Enjoy your time off between work and April.
Good luck guys! What branches did you choose?

Skylarker good luck on your new career! My stepson is in the process of joining!

Latest Threads