Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving do............

AfterSSE

War Hero
sgtpepperband said:
type42stoker said:
.....now I have to feckin swallow my tongue as punishment....

As opposed to someone else's... 8O :lol:

PMSL.....

NZ_Bootneck said:
wet_blobby said:
Bit of healthy input never hurt anyone NZ, I might even give a reach around....Oh, there's another potential site member gone.....
OMG!! He's GAY, quick can I have a MODS shoulder to cry on.
I was thinking of posting a highly relevant contribution regarding the operational capabilities of the RN, but now I feel unable to type as Wet Blobbys gayness has me worried that he may be able to groom me into being a Gay or that he might peek at my naked body in the showers and get a stiffy.
Oh god, thats it I may have to consider my membership of this site, how many more closet shirtlifters could there be lurking out there using the internet to lure 46 year old balding married men into bum fun!!
NZB

I'm not a shirt lifter I'm a marmite moterway pathfinder, older men have always appealed to me dad.

mikh

MIA
wet_blobby said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
wet_blobby said:
Bit of healthy input never hurt anyone NZ, I might even give a reach around....Oh, there's another potential site member gone.....
OMG!! He's GAY, quick can I have a MODS shoulder to cry on.
I was thinking of posting a highly relevant contribution regarding the operational capabilities of the RN, but now I feel unable to type as Wet Blobbys gayness has me worried that he may be able to groom me into being a Gay or that he might peek at my naked body in the showers and get a stiffy.
Oh god, thats it I may have to consider my membership of this site, how many more closet shirtlifters could there be lurking out there using the internet to lure 46 year old balding married men into bum fun!!
NZB

I'm not a shirt lifter I'm a marmite moterway pathfinder, older men have always appealed to me dad.

PMSL, ah blobs missed your particular syle over the summer. btw employed any gimps???

UncleAlbert

War Hero
Surprised to see you go Hig …..I thought you were bulletproof ….mind you I did it first…an better… my going away speech was a fcukin classic…set if I remember to that old Sinartra favourite…â€My Wayâ€â€¦â€¦.
Difference was GoodCO sent me a nice PM saying the door was always open if I wanted to return….but it looks like with you he has slammed it shut …put the bolts on ..locked it all up…then thrown the friggin key away…….

Mine was also over a mod fighting dirty …you were there….but why bear a grudge …..look now how me and the dabber have gone from mortal enemies….to er, fighting friends …….an anyway you know what seadog is like…you should turn the other cheek …….
The gay bashing was fun while it lasted but it had to end sometime and end it did when Sussex sobbed he would report us all to the police……I know 42 would like to keep the banter going but he can forget it ……after Sussex's ill timed remark I think its fair to say that that’s a taboo subject now…..and there is no doubt it has had a negative effect on the forum….but why would you let it get to you…?

Your intolerance to newbies was always gained you much admiration ….and whenever a newbie post appeared asking…….

Hi m8… (gulp)…can u tell me…if I want to join RumRat…er,… will I need a computer ?

You could always be relied on to be first in there with a meaningful answer….

I don`t think you`re going anywhere mate….Have a couple of weeks leave and then come back fighting fit ….. to once again take up your seat where you belong …..as leader of the opposition……

……

SELJUK

War Hero
HTP....Christ talk about taking yourself seriously....chill out. There's still an election to fight.....er no, cancel that.. Gordo bottled it as well!

Oh Higgy, come back! :hug:

You and UA are the bedblocks of RR, stopping the wet blankets suffocating us with the mundane.... I've always enjoyed your contributions and combative style. Do a UA and an AAC, and return... or I'll summon Sgtpepperband and his team of scary, weird looking crushers to hunt you down! If you think running to the police is bad, running away from RR is much, much more serious.

thingy said:
Oh Higgy, come back! :hug:

You and UA are the bedblocks of RR, stopping the wet blankets suffocating us with the mundane.... I've always enjoyed your contributions and combative style. Do a UA and an AAC, and return... or I'll summon Sgtpepperband and his team of scary, weird looking crushers to hunt you down! If you think running to the police is bad, running away from RR is much, much more serious.

??????????????????????????????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Officer leaving: how much notice? Finance & Pensions 10
MoD_RSS How leaving the EU will boost Scottish farming MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £7 million for vulnerable pupils leaving Alternative Provision MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leaving lockdown together: Why we are better united against coronavirus MoD News 0
BUCK1939 Anyone got any photos from 1960's of the Ship's Company lining the deck when leaving port. The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS Unique 300 year old scientific drawings at risk of leaving the UK MoD News 0
J Getting a job after leaving rn Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
MoD_RSS New service to provide enhanced support to personnel leaving the military MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vital new support for young people leaving care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Alun Cairns reassures Holyhead Port staff that leaving the EU with a deal remains the UK Government’s top priority MoD News 0
vauxhall Support for Families Leaving the Services - Plan Early Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS News story: Leaving the EU: BEIS issues advice for business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Major new scheme launched to support young people leaving care MoD News 0
vauxhall Leaving with a Resettlement Grant? Mind the Gap! Finance & Pensions 0
vauxhall Leaving Regular Service & Re-joining the FTRS Finance & Pensions 12
D Regulations on leaving training pipeline? - SIFT interview Joining the Royal Navy 1
Donatello Joining after leaving RM recruit training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
V Leaving an apprenticeship to join? Joining the Royal Navy 13
G Leaving gift The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 11
Subsunk Leaving Harbour Brief and Entering Harbour Brief The Quarterdeck 32
L Leaving at 12 yr point Finance & Pensions 9
Ash Rich Why are so many engineers leaving? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
F Leaving School and Joining The Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
noelweller Looking to join, but leaving the police... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
S Re-joining within a year of leaving The Quarterdeck 16
G HMS Raleigh offical leaving summer dates Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
F How to get NVQ`s since leaving the MOB? The Quarterdeck 11
O Leaving terms for an Officer. The Fleet Air Arm 1
W Lump sum and Pension on leaving Finance & Pensions 7
FunkyJunky £10k resettlement grant/leaving UPO 6
scouse Fleet leaving Portland harbour The Fleet 9
K Mess undress post leaving the RN Social & Reunions 68
trelawney126 Leaving / Entering Harbour Routines History 31
C Leaving the RN Finance & Pensions 33
C leaving the country during recruitment process Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
C Leaving the Navy? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 9
A Leaving Policy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
Apple_Catchers There is a bus leaving from Bretonside. The Gash Barge 16
G Leaving the Forces? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
P If your Leaving This May Help The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
FunkyJunky Leaving the RN and join the RFA RFA 3
I imgettingout - A book about leaving the Armed Forces The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
I imgettingout - A book about leaving the Armed Forces The Book Club 0
J Leaving RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 13
smeeg The cnut is leaving! Current Affairs 40
richardgriffiths Leaving for Raleigh soon, what is everyones weaknesses? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 46
F leaving navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 65
E Leaving Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
N Leaving College Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Sparrowhawk01 So glad I'm leaving Diamond Lil's 44