Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving do............

how strange, I was just about to comment and JD you very wisely changed your reply........it would have probably been drivel and sh1te though... :thumright:

D

Deleted 7

wet_blobby said:
how strange, I was just about to comment and JD you very wisely changed your reply........it would have probably been drivel and sh1te though... :thumright:

Ach, can't be asked with the shite

PINCH

War Hero
Jenny_Dabber said:
PINCH said:
Jenny wrote "Unfortunately 'the old n bold' can not really contribute towards 'up to date' advise to those who are wanting to serve, or who are serving"

I take it that you are very current on the new navy then Living outside UK and Oh Forgot your are not serving any longer Doe!

If you say so

Thanks for the PM. I will share it with the others..

If you choose to make a dig, make one that you know something about.

Obv you see Cyprus and civvy, no problem with that but maybe next time, just next time you may wish to find out what exactly someone does for a living before jumping that bandwagon.

All the best, late 30's stoker xxxx

D

Deleted 7

And your point is?

You'd be running to mummy next time, will you?

oberon

Lantern Swinger
higthepig said:
I am always told to put my concerns in here by the Moderators.
Being of sound mind, it is time to leave and i will give you my reasons.
I have been a memember of RR for quite some time, i have suported this site both financially ( My choice) and by trying to inject a touch of humour here and there. But of late it appears that things are going wrong, ( to me anyway)
The front page is becoming bland, the posters who used to inject a lot of stuff, both humerous and serious don`t appear to be posting anymore, the membership is huge, but very few post, there must be reasons for that.
I am quite aware that It`s the CO`s train set, and that they do their best, and although the CO`s do have the final say in Moderators they are obviously advised by others, anyone who does`nt believe that really needs all sharp instruments and shoelaces taken away from them.. I firmly believe that in the case of AAC (yes he left of his own accord) was hounded out, he had no option, yes he was an open Poof but he was our Poof, apart from pushing things a bit, he posted some very intelligent stuff as well. We have another Gay member who in his own words would not hesitate to call in the police, frankly like Uncle Albert, that scares me. The PC world is winning, and this is an unofficial site
The Newbies, really, why is there not a big Poster, saying ASK YOUR RECRUITING OFFICE this is not an Official site to ask these things. Either Newbies are thicker than we think or the Recruiters are not doing their job.

Now to the Moderators, Dear Brazen, left because it was not for her, then comes back as a Mod full of herself.
Dear Jenny, i heard a whisper that she was pregnant, can that be true?
Silver Fox the only one to move stuff from Diamond Lil`s whats that about FFS? When i suggested something along those lines last year, The Dockyard Canteen, i was derided by all, yet there it is.
Deeps,comes out with a viscious post then when asked to back it up with facts is unable to do so, not a cheep from the rest of the Mods.
And now the laid back, gentle unassuming , calm and collected, friend to all SEADOG.
I have warned everyone on this site DO NOT PM me, i will post it, if you cannot say it in the open then say nothing.
Let me set the scene
Seadog posted
I posted a reply
Seadog posted a reply
I posted a reply
Now posts get deleted i am aware of that, sometimes for no reason
But if posts were deleted and the first post was altered, tell me, is that moderation or censorship?
It would`nt happen on here would it? Read and understand what i have highlighted, PM from Seadog

There is no point, you will NEVER answer any of the things that i ask you,

Why on Earth would I answer a complaint you make to the COs?

The reasons I deleted your post are given. Mine was altered because there was more to say and a better way of saying it. Remember, it isn't just for your benefit.
Hig, tell it to the COs. They own the site. Complain to them. Tell them I don't answer your questions and you are insulted. In fact I'm sick of spoon feeding you answers to your bone questions with links and context etc. only for you to ask why again and again. I can only assume that you are second only to norman in the championship league of dense and ignorant.

Complain to the COs.

admin @ rumration.co.uk

Seadog
All he ever says is complain to the CO`s because he WILL NOT answer what was aked, if anyone can remember the Gang of Four, or who could be arsed to look, It`s all there.

So there you have it. i will delete my account, if i am not able to then perhaps one of the CO`s could do it for me.
I have enjoyed myself on this site at times, i hope that i have entertained a little at times, unlike Brazen Hussy (Unless I`m offered a Modship,) I will not return.

Now let the slinging match begin, but remember folks, as my old granny used to say," who gives a fcuk".

and your point is?

slim

War Hero
If nothing else Higs leaving has generated a lively debate. Far better than lets all get together and pat each other on the back because it's such a friendly site. RR should reflect naval life warts and all, there should be no taboo subjects and we should remember that just because a member holds a viewpoint that may 180 degrees out of phase with your own that neither makes him/her an idiot or moron.
Let battle commence.

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
Bit of healthy input never hurt anyone NZ, I might even give a reach around....Oh, there's another potential site member gone.....
OMG!! He's GAY, quick can I have a MODS shoulder to cry on.
I was thinking of posting a highly relevant contribution regarding the operational capabilities of the RN, but now I feel unable to type as Wet Blobbys gayness has me worried that he may be able to groom me into being a Gay or that he might peek at my naked body in the showers and get a stiffy.
Oh god, thats it I may have to consider my membership of this site, how many more closet shirtlifters could there be lurking out there using the internet to lure 46 year old balding married men into bum fun!!
NZB

NZ_Bootneck said:
Oh god, thats it I may have to consider my membership of this site, how many more closet shirtlifters could there be lurking out there using the internet to lure 46 year old balding married men into bum fun!!
NZB

Ok NZB, now you are just teasing............you know how much that is a turn on for us rampant homos :pukel: :thumright:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
NZ_Bootneck said:
It's not gay unless you push back...is it?
NZB

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
type42stoker said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
NZB

Ok NZB, now you are just teasing............you know how much that is a turn on for us rampant homos :pukel: :thumright:
In a certain light (Total darkness is best), I've been told I resemble an older looking George Clooney, around the Oceans 25 era.
NZB

chieftiff

War Hero
NZ_Bootneck said:
In a certain light (Total darkness is best), I've been told I resemble an older looking George Clooney, around the Oceans 25 era.
NZB
Was this a blind bloke or bird that told you this? :w00t:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
chieftiff said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
NZB
Was this a blind bloke or bird that told you this? :w00t:

I think he meant Rosemary Clooney :dwarf:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
NZ_Bootneck said:
In a certain light (Total darkness is best), I've been told I resemble an older looking George Clooney, around the Oceans 25 era. NZB

Yeah, I can imagine... :wink:

Ok, I am gonna say this only once, and IF anyone every says that I said this I will deny it:

Hig and I clashed (Que Sopresa!) I found him abrasive and not very homo tolerant (as opposed to homophobic). But I will miss his rants (whatever they were against). They always entertained me.........

There I said IT.....now I have to feckin swallow my tongue as punishment....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Officer leaving: how much notice? Finance & Pensions 10
MoD_RSS How leaving the EU will boost Scottish farming MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £7 million for vulnerable pupils leaving Alternative Provision MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leaving lockdown together: Why we are better united against coronavirus MoD News 0
BUCK1939 Anyone got any photos from 1960's of the Ship's Company lining the deck when leaving port. The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS Unique 300 year old scientific drawings at risk of leaving the UK MoD News 0
J Getting a job after leaving rn Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
MoD_RSS New service to provide enhanced support to personnel leaving the military MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vital new support for young people leaving care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Alun Cairns reassures Holyhead Port staff that leaving the EU with a deal remains the UK Government’s top priority MoD News 0
vauxhall Support for Families Leaving the Services - Plan Early Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS News story: Leaving the EU: BEIS issues advice for business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Major new scheme launched to support young people leaving care MoD News 0
vauxhall Leaving with a Resettlement Grant? Mind the Gap! Finance & Pensions 0
vauxhall Leaving Regular Service & Re-joining the FTRS Finance & Pensions 12
D Regulations on leaving training pipeline? - SIFT interview Joining the Royal Navy 1
Donatello Joining after leaving RM recruit training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
V Leaving an apprenticeship to join? Joining the Royal Navy 13
G Leaving gift The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 11
Subsunk Leaving Harbour Brief and Entering Harbour Brief The Quarterdeck 32
L Leaving at 12 yr point Finance & Pensions 9
Ash Rich Why are so many engineers leaving? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
F Leaving School and Joining The Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
noelweller Looking to join, but leaving the police... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
S Re-joining within a year of leaving The Quarterdeck 16
G HMS Raleigh offical leaving summer dates Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
F How to get NVQ`s since leaving the MOB? The Quarterdeck 11
O Leaving terms for an Officer. The Fleet Air Arm 1
W Lump sum and Pension on leaving Finance & Pensions 7
FunkyJunky £10k resettlement grant/leaving UPO 6
scouse Fleet leaving Portland harbour The Fleet 9
K Mess undress post leaving the RN Social & Reunions 68
trelawney126 Leaving / Entering Harbour Routines History 31
C Leaving the RN Finance & Pensions 33
C leaving the country during recruitment process Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
C Leaving the Navy? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 9
A Leaving Policy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
Apple_Catchers There is a bus leaving from Bretonside. The Gash Barge 16
G Leaving the Forces? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
P If your Leaving This May Help The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
FunkyJunky Leaving the RN and join the RFA RFA 3
I imgettingout - A book about leaving the Armed Forces The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
I imgettingout - A book about leaving the Armed Forces The Book Club 0
J Leaving RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 13
smeeg The cnut is leaving! Current Affairs 40
richardgriffiths Leaving for Raleigh soon, what is everyones weaknesses? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 46
F leaving navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 65
E Leaving Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
N Leaving College Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Sparrowhawk01 So glad I'm leaving Diamond Lil's 44