Leaveing for Raleigh tomorow! ! ! ! !

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Toast, Jan 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a lil message to say thanks for all your help, and all the great advice! im supprised they dont tell you to go to rumration at the afco's :D... ive been waiting since July to go to Raleigh and the times finally come, Wo Hoo!, i shall arive at Plymouth station at 5.20pm. (from Birmingham new street station).

:w00t: :thumright: :dwarf: TOAST :dwarf: :thumright: :w00t:
  2. [​IMG]good luck babe BH........... Enjoy it! xxxx
  3. Best of luck Toast , enjoy your new career , keep us posted .
  4. Indeed, the best of luck to you. Stick with it, its not a bad life at all! :thumright:
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

All the best Toast, hope you enjoy it- the vast majority do.

The reason Rum Ration isn't plugged is simply because it's unofficial. As it's unofficial, you can't be sure all the advice is 100% correct.

Anyone can answer a question in a forum whether they know the answer, think they know or simply haven't got a clue, but won't let that stop them. [​IMG]

(Hopefully the official sites will eventually allow an interactive element which will allow anyone to post a question, but permits only authorised answers from those qualified to answer. Don't hold your breath though.)

Good luck to you!
  6. Good luck mate and all the best for the future.
  7. My advice is always correct, ...er it still is 1985 isn't it?
    Good luck Toast.
  8. Try not to get burnt Toasty, when you do the firefighting at sea bit..... icy cold water....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
  9. All the best man and good luck! :)
  10. Best of luck, shipmate - go for it !! Don't worry about the rain, it's ALWAYS like this down here !!
  11. good luck mate.
    :thumright: :thumright:
  12. Good Luck.....and enjoy it
  13. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

It is in my wardrobe matey! [​IMG]