Leave

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by chatsharris, Apr 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, I've been on leave for over a week, and I got another three weeks to go. Bored as fcuk! :lol:

So I'm up for suggestions from you depraved fcukers :wink:

2. If a Jolly Jack of today's Royal Navee cannot sort out his own leave activities without having to ask on here then there is only one answer:

Slash Wrists and turn in. :evil:

Out

3. Find the nearest, most disreputable center of social nightlife, drink them all dry and then single out the roughest bint there and woo said creature til she lets you smash her back doors in.

4. Breathing Out - I got tons of stuff to do, I was just wondering in my situation what you guys would do instead.

Scouse is pretty much on the ball though. ;)

5. Oh my God ! a matelot who does not know what to do with his leave 8O

Andy Capp walks away, Head bowed in shame :oops: Muttering " God bless er " for no apparent reason

6. :D (But be careful what you Post - COTW is already heavily subscribed for this week so you should be safe for now)

7. Go to Shagaluf with your mates if your into that sort of thing or if like me your a bit boring go on a walking holiday in wales or scotland (basically an elaborate pub crawl).

8. We did Menorca and Valencia about 3 weeks ago - fcuking fantastic run ashore!

Fancying Cardiff for a run though, worth going? :D

9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Leave is just like being back at barracks because you do nothing but:

Drink
    Try to cop off
    Eat
    Wank
    Do fuck all

The only difference being, you won't get shoved in jail for doing the above while supposedly working on a panzer.

Try auto erotic asphyxiation.

10. Haven't been to Cardiff myself but I would start here http://www.keytothecity.co.uk/bounce/index.htm lots of easily impressed students who haven't got fat or diseased yet.

11. Had a run ashore in Cardiff when the boat went there. Excellent run ashore

12. Surely you mean Ship?

13. Blackrat

From reading this post:

You may wish to amend this line in your post Merlin:

14. Is that a bite? Fcuk it, NO a boat as in HMS/m Tireless. We were berthed in the docks, hotels were in the city centre.

15. WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

16. Blackrat

Boat. My goodness Wrecker, that's one hell of a conning tower.

[​IMG]

17. Doesn't count, read first part of reply Yah Boo Sucks to you (and I had my fingers crossed)

18. It's called a fin ffs and that's us in camouflage mode. We have many internal and external tanks on a boat. The bint on the right is the sperm tank, the bint on the left is being groomed.

19. WAH SHIELD ON
    Doesn't count you had no WAH Shield on
    WAH SHIELD OFF

20. Blackrat

You've just got to love Submariners. I thought that was you in cam on the right?