Leave This Sunday!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Ginger_Bawz, Jun 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evenin guys! Just like to say thanks for the forum, its given me some grounding in what to expect, and how to get on well with training. Im flying to bristol on fathers day to get to the plymouth train, and thats me for training :p

All the best to the guys leaving for training and applying, or thinking off applying, i wish you luck! :p

Any last minute advice is well welcome. Or piss takes :p :rendeer:

(traditional USMC welcome to new recruits at the San Diego Airport by former Marines)
  3. Good luck, enjoy it and stick a it :)

Keep us posted
  4. Advice? keep reminding yourself that hundreds of others make it all the way through every year and so will you and if you reach a point where you think you have had enough - remind yourself that you are serious about it and keep pushing yourself onwards.

Good luck - stick your blinkers on and focus on the light at the end of the tunnel. You'll laugh about it all in the years to come.

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Best of luck matey, as Silver fox says, you'll be giggling about your time in training this time next year. Go for it, dont be cocky, dont be first and dont be last.

6. To be honest you strike me as the sort who is going to do well, feet on the ground :thumright: when it's all over it'll seem like it's passed so quickly, so enjoy yourself & give it some welly. :rambo:

7. Good luck for your future career, remember if it was easy everybody would do it. Always be proud of your achievements.
  8. Congratulations
    Remember if you don't understand something don't be frightened to ask. Chances are there are others who also didn't understand but are too nervous to admit it.
  9. Good advice, and for christs sake don't forget to pack your sense of humour, you will need it.

You have got this far because you have shown you have what it takes to make it, now all you have to do is do it. As SF says rmemeber this is only something you have to do to get where you really want to be, keep focused on the objective and remember you are supposed to pass.
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

....and don't forget to call everyone in a peaked cap "mate"...
  11. well shipmate see you in the fleet. 8 week holiday at hms butlins then into the real navy just remember the saying bullshit baffles brains a good matlot can always bullshit his way out of the tightist of situations.

GOOD LUCK!!!
  12. Good luck mate! :thumright:
  13. hi Ginger_Bawz
    see you there mate! as for everbody else good luck and enjoy!