Leave on Sunday

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Huntelaar, Apr 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Off to Raleigh on Sunday...

Any final tips?
  2. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

My Dad's final words to me as I went out the door, "Learn quickly when to keep your mouth shut!"
  3. FFS chill out and take it as it comes...
  4. Chief's and PO's at Raleigh prefer to be called Mate it's less formal
  5. Dont forget your playstation/Xbox. Loads of time to play with them. Your instructor will be happy to show you were to put it once there!!!!!!
  6. :lol:
  7. It sounds lovely , wish I could come as well, but I dont have Xbox games to share. :cry:
  8. Don't forget to call the Master-at-Arms master, not chief. If the MAA is female address her as Mistress :wink:
  9. Jeez..I only asked for some tips...Wasn't like I put

Lovely chaps you lot.
  10. FFS. Don't argue with them. You're going on Sunday as a certain trade which I won't mention (though just looked up), do you think there aren't any Raleigh staff that frequent these forums?
  11. :roll: FFS Tommo even the 3 Badged FAs ,had to be called SIR at Vinney :oops: :oops:
  12. Just remember to offer "special" favours to make friends fast lol
  13. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

It will change your life beyond recognition.
  14. Make sure you walk on the grassed areas, the reggies get really pissed off if the paths are dirty. Have a lie in on Sundays.
  15. Just get there and enjoy it.

It's the start of the rest of your life.
  16. Don't miss the train and don't turn up smelling of alcohol if you do manage to get the train.