Leave during Phase 2 at Raleigh?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Mhaz_92, Jun 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know the dates for the christmas leave period at HMS Raleigh? Cheers

2. Finish on December 18th 2009, back on January 4th 2010.

3. Cheers mate.

4. Another quick question,

Is there any possibility of taking a couple of days leave during phase 2 training? It's probably not possible, but I'd like to know to make sure cause if not I'll need to sell some concert tickets.

5. Lol, that made me laugh. If I get in for the september intake I'll be missing my graduation!! :roll:

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Google 'Ebay' if the concert is not on a Friday or Saturday night.

7. Now that commitment for you willing to sell your concert tickets, go steady mate soon your be canceling nights out so you can be duty!

8. aww that's a shame was looking forward to seeing Pet Shop Boys again

9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Just curious, who ya going to see & where?

10. Pet Shop Boys @ SECC Glasgow.

11. witsend

Fancy coming to see ACDC next week,,,,,, :wink: westend boys & all that!

12. Pay for my replacement ticket and my train to London and I'll join ya. I had to sell mine because my grandparents need help moving. :cry: :cry: :cry:

13. I'm there June 26th at Wembley. Angus! Angus!

14. Yeah, just rub it in.

:cry: I still have more or less everything they've ever recorded, and youtube's there for a reason.

15. witsend

As long as they play " whole lotta rosie". Can't wait.

16. witsend

Your a fan Tim. Good on ya!

17. I'm an uber fan. In fact, I'm wearing an AC/DC shirt right now.

I'm just pissed off that I can't go to Wembley on the 26th- sold my ticket because I was supposed to see my grandparents and they changed it to a week later. Can't really afford another ticket either :(

18. As far as I'm aware they are!

19. Dr Z

You might be able to get a single ticket on EBay this week for a good price.

20. MHaz

Their other gigs are on the 18th (B'ham), 20th (Manc) and 21st (London). If you're really keen, you could sell your Glasgow ticket and go to one of the others - B'ham?