Leap Yr proposal - unimpressed guy

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Jenny_Dabber, Mar 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right folks, anyone else get the inpression the bloke being proposed too, is thinking of eloping , without the misses??

Leap yr proposal on GMTV

What do you think is going through his mind?

2. God, that was awful. Not just the proposal, but is that what passes for daytime TV?

Do people actually watch that dross?

3. His face was a picture , lol .

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Not as good as Trish, eh?

The words may have been "Yeah, go on then" But one wonders what would've been the answer if the telly cameras weren't there.

Fortunately it's only one day every 4 years that blokes can get unwittingly snared by a predatory unscrupulous woman. Let this be a salutary lesson to us all- Next Feb 29th guys, lock yourselves away, You know it makes sense.

5. She was fecking grusome.........potential bunny boiler......big Tits mind but not worth marrying...............hows the poor grease monkey getting out of that......LOL

6. Feck me she,s minging :pukel:

7. oi expatbjl..............was it you who ran off with my chinise "girlfriend" from the rattlesnake last thursday.......... :tp:

8. He did you a favour mate, get down to Imps in Rolla St., not that I would know, you understand......erm....some-one told me....honest.

9. It might be the same bloke who told me of a friend of his new where there is a filipina Disco near the ADCB bank at the Bur Dubai end of S.Zayed Rd.
    I ve never been there myself.......erm......aah......but :dontknow:

10. It wasn't Andy_L was it?

12. If SHE' S minging....what about him ???!!!! Feck me ( or rather,'Not').

And yeah, go ahead....lock yourselves away on the 29th.....give your other halves a breather.