Leaf Blowers

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, Oct 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WTF are they about?

Cant see the point of them meself :?:
  2. That's because you are a bloke.

I bet you don't see the point in matching handbags and shoes, and spangly bras do you?
  3. Oh yes,wouldnt wear anything else. :lol:
  4. Rod me old wheel spanner, you are missing the point. Leaf Blowers aren't really for blowing leaves as such. The are the best thing known to man to upset the neighbours ever invented. You can wake them up at an ungodly hour whilst moving all the gash from your garden into theirs, you can also use them to make a makeshift hovercraft, but that takes a weekend to set up.
  5. Better than the lawn mowers at annoying the locals, I agree.

Meself, I see nothing wrong with a good old fashioned leaf rake.
  6. Luddite :wink:
  7. I run a waste collection & street cleansing contract in dorset, this time of year my lads use them, they can clear a lot more pavement than with a broom. Just wish we had them when i was buffers party at Osprey.
  8. I leafs my leaves down.

A leaf blower/sucker is at much use as a blowjob. Naughty but nice! :twisted:

So Hig tells me! ;)
  9. Spangly bras are okay, but they tend to chaff my bell end when I drag it across them. :oops: :cry:
  10. I used to have one of those fences with wooden panels in. By propping it up from the bottom with a suitable stick you can blow all your leaves through to your neighbours garden for him to dispose of.
  11. Not forgetting the slugs and snails neighbours garden is best just sling over the fence.

Leaf blowers along with strimmers waste of space. Strimmers ideal for chopping up hedgehogs and any other creature in it's path.

Best collect leaf with a lawnmower they compost faster when chopped up and can then be used for the garden therefore not using peat from the NOT S.S.S.I. in Ireland, we are not building peat bogs anymore. Of course over here we burn the stuff can be bought at your local petrol station. I think the wording is PISSING AGAINST THE WIND why do I bother?
  12. Why do you want to get rid of the leaves? Surely they provide good mulch.
  13. And another thing,

Speed bumps - wft are they all about?

If anything they just slow you down.
  14. Don't forget those falling rock signs, what are you supposed to do speed up so there is less chance of you getting hit by one?
  15. don't recall there being many uses for wales either to be honest.. :D
  16. I can think of only three

1 Tom Jones to entertain old ladies

2 someone to take the piss out of

3 coal and slate back in the day
  17. It stops the Irish Sea washing away Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire and most of Cheshire..
  18. i'm from gloucestershire, and i reckon we could probably get along alrite without it..
  19. As Wales is regularly beached and towed back out to sea, I don't think we need to worry too much! 8) :lol: