Leadership course joining instructions

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by SILVER_FOX, Aug 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen,

I need to get hold of a copy of the latest joining instruction for leadership course but don't currently have access to the MOD Web. I'd be grateful if one of you could download this unclassified document and forward a copy to me. I'd happily pass on an email address by pm.

2. Which part? If it's the full shebang it'll have to wait until monday at the earliest, otherwise, join MWS on a Sunday night, bring all your kit (and then a bit more) and try not to be first there, as you'll have to sign for the messdeck!
  3. Full version Alfred mate. Ideally in word or adobe format.
  4. top tips for lrcc/srcc, dont be first. dont be last. be the grey man, let the gobby fuckwits who volunteer take the strain, get a B+ on jpa. cheers easy.
  5. You did well to attend two courses which combined last longer than you were actually in the RN. Are you a ******* timelord?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ^^^^^^^ Exhibit A. The gobby fuckwit. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  7. Yup, and I attended and pissed both those courses, you didn't make it past hurdle 1.

And I still don't understand why you're here. If you're looking for your drop short loser father who abandoned you and your whorish mother, try arrse. They have an RA section. I don't blame him for ******* you off though.
  8. bore off you dripping quim. ive done both and been a senior rate for 5 years. im not chico ask me a question you would only know if you had done srcc.
  9. No, you haven't you civvy dullard. Go search for daddy.
  10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Magpie: Everyone is referring to the RN SRLC/LRLC at MWS Collingwood; I think you should be posting here instead... :oops:
  11. er, yes i have thanks very much and have the ILM in leadership and management certificates and JPA competency's to prove it.
  12. Ok, here's a question:

How many soldiers and sailors does it take to go through Tamara Eaton before she spits out a Raleigh failing fuckwit.
  13. Seriously? That's your attitude? Take it from someone who actually knows what he is talking about and give the above advice a full on ignoring. Best advice is to prepare as much as possible and give the performance of your lifetime. Too easy to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by not playing a full part. You may succeed in solo mode but fail on teamwork and still end up being returned to unit to wait your turn to go round the buoy for your second and final time before deselection.

Never, ever, settle for less than you can be.

14. The creator of that post failed Raleigh for being a crabby ******, he would have done well to listen to your advice. He's logged off now anyway, probably off to find his long lost Dad again. I think he wants me to be his surrogate Dad, he spends most of his time stalking me.

Poor bastard. No really, he is an actual bastard.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anyway bastard boy, you outed yourself there, I could have been referring to another failing illegiteroid with a whore mother.

16. yeah whatever captain america, be honest every single person who attends leadership courses is only after the tick in the box and to get out of collingwood as fast as humanly possible with the certificate in their grip, its not the navy any of us know or recognise. when they ask you to stand up and talk about yourself every **** lies and says if you cut me in half there will be an ensign down the middle but its all lies and bullshit. smile and nod and pretend you learnt something get back to the fleet. firing for effect.
  17. sgtpepperband

So - spin us the Tamara Eaton dit, MLP... :thumbup:
  18. Small bit to add to that. Dont forget your Part 3 Document that is in the Joining RNTM. They dont take kindly to you turning up without it or not filled in properly.
  19. Edited because I win.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  20. sgtpepperband

Ah! You are Dave "Scrumpy" Appleby and I claim my £5 Jack Blair voucher!! :wink: