Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leadership course joining instructions

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I need to get hold of a copy of the latest joining instruction for leadership course but don't currently have access to the MOD Web. I'd be grateful if one of you could download this unclassified document and forward a copy to me. I'd happily pass on an email address by pm.

TVM

s_f

Which part? If it's the full shebang it'll have to wait until monday at the earliest, otherwise, join MWS on a Sunday night, bring all your kit (and then a bit more) and try not to be first there, as you'll have to sign for the messdeck!

G

guestm

top tips for lrcc/srcc, dont be first. dont be last. be the grey man, let the gobby fuckwits who volunteer take the strain, get a B+ on jpa. cheers easy.

You did well to attend two courses which combined last longer than you were actually in the RN. Are you a ******* timelord?

G

guestm

^^^^^^^ Exhibit A. The gobby fuckwit. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yup, and I attended and pissed both those courses, you didn't make it past hurdle 1.

And I still don't understand why you're here. If you're looking for your drop short loser father who abandoned you and your whorish mother, try arrse. They have an RA section. I don't blame him for ******* you off though.

AMagpieSlitsNylon

Midshipman
Yup, and I attended and pissed both those courses, you didn't make it past hurdle 1.

And I still don't understand why you're here. If you're looking for your drop short loser father who abandoned you and your whorish mother, try arrse. They have an RA section. I don't blame him for ******* you off though.

bore off you dripping quim. ive done both and been a senior rate for 5 years. im not chico ask me a question you would only know if you had done srcc.

G

guestm

er, yes i have thanks very much and have the ILM in leadership and management certificates and JPA competency's to prove it.

Ok, here's a question:

How many soldiers and sailors does it take to go through Tamara Eaton before she spits out a Raleigh failing fuckwit.

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
top tips for lrcc/srcc, dont be first. dont be last. be the grey man, let the gobby fuckwits who volunteer take the strain, get a B+ on jpa. cheers easy.

Seriously? That's your attitude? Take it from someone who actually knows what he is talking about and give the above advice a full on ignoring. Best advice is to prepare as much as possible and give the performance of your lifetime. Too easy to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by not playing a full part. You may succeed in solo mode but fail on teamwork and still end up being returned to unit to wait your turn to go round the buoy for your second and final time before deselection.

Never, ever, settle for less than you can be.

SF

G

guestm

Seriously? That's your attitude? Take it from someone who actually knows what he is talking about and give the above advice a full on ignoring. Best advice is to prepare as much as possible and give the performance of your lifetime. Too easy to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by not playing a full part. You may succeed in solo mode but fail on teamwork and still end up being returned to unit to wait your turn to go round the buoy for your second and final time before deselection.

SF

The creator of that post failed Raleigh for being a crabby ******, he would have done well to listen to your advice. He's logged off now anyway, probably off to find his long lost Dad again. I think he wants me to be his surrogate Dad, he spends most of his time stalking me.

Poor bastard. No really, he is an actual bastard.

AMagpieSlitsNylon

Midshipman

SF

yeah whatever captain america, be honest every single person who attends leadership courses is only after the tick in the box and to get out of collingwood as fast as humanly possible with the certificate in their grip, its not the navy any of us know or recognise. when they ask you to stand up and talk about yourself every **** lies and says if you cut me in half there will be an ensign down the middle but its all lies and bullshit. smile and nod and pretend you learnt something get back to the fleet. firing for effect.

yamyamdabber

War Hero
Which part? If it's the full shebang it'll have to wait until monday at the earliest, otherwise, join MWS on a Sunday night, bring all your kit (and then a bit more) and try not to be first there, as you'll have to sign for the messdeck!

Small bit to add to that. Dont forget your Part 3 Document that is in the Joining RNTM. They dont take kindly to you turning up without it or not filled in properly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BFRS BFRS Course Of the Day (Ashridge Leadership Workshop) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
F Rothiemurchus leadership course Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
I Junior Leadership Course Portsmouth ! SCC and URNU 1
T Potential Officer Leadership Course 21 - 26 March Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Polycell POs leadership course at Royal Arthur............. Bases / Shore Est 67
MoD_RSS Government strengthens digital leadership MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New NHS maternity leadership training to address Ockenden Review recommendations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New leadership for construction of 40 new hospitals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Moving to the next level of project leadership across government MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chief nurse for adult social care to provide clinical leadership during winter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary reaffirms UK commitment to leadership on Euro-Atlantic security at NATO Defence Ministerial MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government backs bold leadership of UK Atomic Energy Authority MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NDA launches leadership partnership to inspire young nuclear professionals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofqual announces interim leadership arrangements MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Our leadership academy programme strikes gold MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £20 million to improve small business leadership and problem-solving skills in the wake of coronavirus MoD News 0
S US Navy leadership culture International 4
S Leadership Qualifications The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 20
MoD_RSS Africa Minister champions UK leadership to help educate girls and end preventable deaths MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Equalities Baroness Williams speaking at the Government Equalities Office's LGBT Leadership Summit MoD News 0
Spiced Buoy Leadership oppertunities before joining as officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
MoD_RSS The new normal: leadership in the climate crisis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK leadership in European space telecommunications set to continue as new report shows benefits MoD News 1
MoD_RSS The Chancellor's speech at the GG2 Leadership Awards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National Leadership Centre programme launch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Sponsors the First Youth Leadership Summit for the 4Rs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 10 projects funded to extend UK’s leadership in Earth Observation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New funding heralds UK's leadership in low-carbon automotive future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Local knowledge. National action. International leadership. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Getting the right leadership is vital for patient safety MoD News 0
A Leadership opportunities for an aspiring officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Speech: Good NHS leadership starts with culture change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: LLWR Leadership Team shows support for anti-bullying campaign MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Leadership within the NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary reaffirms leadership in NATO on Washington visit MoD News 0
alfred_the_great Officers and Leadership Joining the Royal Navy 35
Good CO Women in Leadership - RN Lt (Guardian) The Quarterdeck 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Secretary of State Michael Fallon's speech to FCO leadership conference MoD News 0
BFRS ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership & Management The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
Seaweed A lesson in leadership from the 1940s RCN History 1
Z Junior Rates' Leadership UPO/Careers Office 40
soleil Western Morning News: "Dartmouth BRNC Cadets' Lesson In Leadership From 1SL" Bases / Shore Est 0
B Sift interview - Leadership experience? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
N Leadership or management? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 48
H Leadership in the Navy The Fleet 18
finknottle Cameron's disgraceful failure of leadership The Gash Barge 126
finknottle Dithering leadership Current Affairs 37
finknottle Ed Miliband wins Labour leadership race Current Affairs 50
soleil Isle Of Wight County Press: "Leadership Recognised" Bases / Shore Est 0
S The next leadership debate Diamond Lil's 2