Lazy barstewards.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stirling, Dec 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on you cnuts, the same people post dits to keep us entertained and all the rest do is sit and pick thier feet, you have an imagination, have found summat on't web that we can get our teeth into so get posting.
    Stop leaving it to the 20 or so blerks who regularly come up with cracking dits.
  2. Fair one, there's nearly 10,000 members on here.
  3. That photo has been digitally altered, it was taken in Bradford and the SA80 was replaced with the AK47 as it was deemed too embarrising for the Talibany Bastardos.
  4. What's wrong with that? They're only cadets.

"A tiny girl aged barely two sucks her fingers in childish innocence"

I love it when they do that.........
  5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...some of us have a job to do as well, you know! :shock: :twisted:
  6. Shore draft RDP!
  7. I did include you in the 20 or so blerks Sgt, busy as you are. :wink:
  8. Bit busy with my nods at the moment, i could spin you some boring training dits if you want.....
  9. Anything mate, just keep Lil's alive as much as pos' to entertain.
  10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

A good point. There are around 10,000 or so swingers on here and i think most people lurk rather than post. Do you think they are intimidated?
  11. As long as they bring a fresh outer of pampers they should be ok B.R.
  12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Agreed. Come on people, man up and post some drivel for us to rip to shreds!
  13. i've been trying
  14. We, as stokers do our best SOTF.
  15. I'm currently engaged in a cunning plan with MLP which will inspire numerous dits for you lot. Or you will read about them from the crown court transcripts (depends on our preparation really)

I am somewhat embarrassed that my only contribution was a thread about old school shaving implements, but if you imagine me as a sort of Hannibal Lecter figure then even that thread should add a little frison of anticipation of the crimes yet to be committed with my new razor.
  16. Tiny razor cuts in hidden places = little victories and long-term power.
  17. Mentioned in my opening post of the shaving thread :D I like the near perfect tear drops of blood on their milky white breasts, that form oh so slowly, then overcoming the surface tension (aided by the near invisible soft hair) they tumble over the nipples and make their way to the soft folds underneath.

On skinny girls (thank you MLP on an inspired thread for that topic!) it is a vision, especially as their anaemic blood seems to shine with more vigour in candle light. Hang on, I'm off for a wank................
  18. Currently 3806 mongs have joined RR but have posted fcuk all.

As I sed earlier, bring an outer of Pampers and some wet wipes, we do not bite.....................but if you show no respect for the Don and family.

'Real rain'