Lawyers in the Navy

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by wompingwillow, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok prepared for incoming, I've no idea have tried the Royal Navy website and did a search here. Are lawyers employed by the Navy in any kind of official role within the Navy or RNR ?

Cheers in advance

WW

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oh really?! :roll:

Rum Ration: The Fleet: "RN Lawyer"

3. Cut me some slack I'm 2/3rd down a bottle of wine and blonde...........cheers :D

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Good tip then: don't post gibberish on the interweb when you're pissed - you don't wanna get a reputation like Taloolah... :oops: :wink:

5. The linked thread won't answer that part though. There is a legal cadre in the RNR although all members are in other branches. It's a fairly recent initiative so I'm not entirely sure what goes on and how they're going to be employed.

Head of Branch is in President and belongs to a mid sized law firm in the city.

6. Loads of call for Lawyers.

Every messdeck has at least one! :wink:

7. I had a rep for that on this site long before these Jonny come lately just because I've been quiet these past years doesn't mean I'm ready to give up my crown as queen of the pissed up dribbly mong poster.