Law and Order

tug1970

Lantern Swinger
#1
I have been thinking the politicians keep talking about lack of space in prison's and the fact it cost so much keep a prisoner in jail.
Well what we could do is for murders and rapist's and pedo's we could bring back Crucifixion and the rest we could put on the Isle of Man. After we evacuate every that wants to leave the rest can stay all we would need is one guard ship to patrol the coast.
there you go Law and order sorted. :D
 
#2
tug1970 said:
I have been thinking the politicians keep talking about lack of space in prison's and the fact it cost so much keep a prisoner in jail.
Well what we could do is for murders and rapist's and pedo's we could bring back Crucifixion and the rest we could put on the Isle of Man. After we evacuate every that wants to leave the rest can stay all we would need is one guard ship to patrol the coast.
there you go Law and order sorted. :D
I would approve of the Crucifixion if I was allowed a franchise to take tour groups across to watch the process.
What fun we'd have. :lol:
Pedo hunts would raise revenue for the guard boat.
Well done Tug, your a man of perception.
 

tug1970

Lantern Swinger
#3
Rumrat sir you are a genius we can make the whole project self financing and do like the idea of Pedo hunts and the crucifixion franchise is brilliant.
We could make a fortune for the Isle of Man (Isle of Prison) fund at easter think of all those churches needing people on crucifixes. :D
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#7
Hunting should be brought back in it's entirety. Instead of foxes, we could chase peados/nonces/granny bashers etc across the country and let the hounds rip the fuckers to shreds. I would don full Life Guards regalia a la Waterloo and charge the swine and practice my backhand slash. If we run out of low lifes, chavs can be used for practice purposes.
 

K640

War Hero
#8
Blackrat said:
Hunting should be brought back in it's entirety. Instead of foxes, we could chase peados/nonces/granny bashers etc across the country and let the hounds rip the fuckers to shreds. I would don full Life Guards regalia a la Waterloo and charge the swine and practice my backhand slash. If we run out of low lifes, chavs can be used for practice purposes.
I agree with most of what you say old chap, but re my bold - surely chavs ARE low lifes?
Perhaps politicians, lawyers and any cnut that works in Elf n Safety or Human Rights should be used instead.
 

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#9
K640 said:
Blackrat said:
Hunting should be brought back in it's entirety. Instead of foxes, we could chase peados/nonces/granny bashers etc across the country and let the hounds rip the fuckers to shreds. I would don full Life Guards regalia a la Waterloo and charge the swine and practice my backhand slash. If we run out of low lifes, chavs can be used for practice purposes.
I agree with most of what you say old chap, but re my bold - surely chavs ARE low lifes?
Perhaps politicians, lawyers and any cnut that works in Elf n Safety or Human Rights should be used instead.
Apologies. I meant to put "run out of low life convicts".
 
#10
Should call this bloke in as an advisor :evil:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio (in Arizona) is doing it RIGHT!! He has jail meals down to 40 cents a serving and charges the inmates for them. He stopped smoking and porno magazines in the jails. Took away their weights. Cut off all but "G" movies. He started chain gangs so the inmates could do free work on county and city projects. Then he started chain gangs for women so he wouldn't get sued for discrimination.
He took away cable TV until he found out there was a federal court order that required cable TV for jails. So he hooked up the cable TV again but only let in the Disney channel and the weather channel. When asked why the weather channel he replied, so they will know how hot it's gonna be while they are working on my chain gangs.
He cut off coffee since it has zero nutritional value. When the inmates complained, he told them.....this is a good one......"This isn't the Ritz/Carlton. If you don't like it, don't come back."
He bought Newt Gingrich's lecture series on videotape that he pipes into the jails. When asked by a reporter if he had any lecture series by a Democrat, he replied that a democratic lecture series might explain why a lot of the inmates were in his jails in the first place. You have to love this guy!!
More on the AZ Sheriff:
With temperatures being even hotter than usual in Phoenix (116 degrees just set a new record), the Associated Press reports:
About 2,000 inmates living in a barbed-wire-surrounded tent encampment at the Maricopa County Jail have been given permission to strip down to
their government-issued pink boxer shorts. On Wednesday, hundreds of men wearing boxers were either curled up on their bunk beds or chatted in the tents, which reached 138 degrees inside the week before. Many were also swathed in wet, pink towels as sweat collected on their chests and dripped down to their pink socks. "It feels like we are in a furnace," said James Zanzot, an inmate who has lived in the tents for 1 1/2 years. "It's inhumane."
Joe Arpaio, the tough-guy sheriff who created the tent city and long ago started making his prisoners wear pink, and eat bologna sandwiches, is
not one bit sympathetic He said Wednesday that he told all of the inmates: "It's 120 degrees in Iraq and our soldiers are living in tents too, and
they have to wear full battle gear, but they didn't commit any crimes... so shut your damned mouths."
 
#12
sgtpepperband said:
Andy_Cap said:
How about publishing pedos names and details here, And then let Jonno off his leash ?
That idea might backfire - his name could be on the list... :oops: :twisted:
Oh for fuck's sake; you bum one little homeless kid and it's 'pedo this' and 'shallow grave' that. Well I've had enough I tell you :evil:
 
#14
sgtpepperband said:
Andy_Cap said:
How about publishing pedos names and details here, And then let Jonno off his leash ?
That idea might backfire - his name could be on the list... :oops: :twisted:
That is why i said let Jonno off his leash. He knows how they tick and where
they can be found :twisted:
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#15
Andy_Cap said:
sgtpepperband said:
Andy_Cap said:
How about publishing pedos names and details here, And then let Jonno off his leash ?
That idea might backfire - his name could be on the list... :oops: :twisted:
That is why i said let Jonno off his leash. He knows how they tick and where they can be found :twisted:
You're implying that there's more than one? I have it on good authority from my pals down at CEOP that JJ is their one and only suspect - it's just that he has an infinite collection of balaclavas... :shock:
 
#16
sgtpepperband said:
Andy_Cap said:
sgtpepperband said:
Andy_Cap said:
How about publishing pedos names and details here, And then let Jonno off his leash ?
That idea might backfire - his name could be on the list... :oops: :twisted:
That is why i said let Jonno off his leash. He knows how they tick and where they can be found :twisted:
You're implying that there's more than one? I have it on good authority from my pals down at CEOP that JJ is their one and only suspect - it's just that he has an infinute collection of balaclavas... :shock:
I yield to your superior Knowledge :D . It explains his frequent breaks from RR though :twisted:
 
#17
Instead of trashing the Isle of Man, why not stick them on the island of Gruinard off Scotland. I
t's supposed to be clean after the anthrax experiments but who knows. As it's only 1.1km (0.68m) off the coast much sport could be had by having shooting parties on the mainland with high power sniper rifles. The money from the shooting parties would make this self sufficient.
 
#18
tug1970 said:
I have been thinking the politicians keep talking about lack of space in prison's and the fact it cost so much keep a prisoner in jail.
Well what we could do is for murders and rapist's and pedo's we could bring back Crucifixion and the rest we could put on the Isle of Man. After we evacuate every that wants to leave the rest can stay all we would need is one guard ship to patrol the coast.
there you go Law and order sorted. :D
I think this has already been done but they used a sort of ship that goes underwater, submarines I think they are called :D
 

boxy

Lantern Swinger
#19
WreckerL said:
Instead of trashing the Isle of Man, why not stick them on the island of Gruinard off Scotland. I
t's supposed to be clean after the anthrax experiments but who knows. As it's only 1.1km (0.68m) off the coast much sport could be had by having shooting parties on the mainland with high power sniper rifles. The money from the shooting parties would make this self sufficient.
there was a film like this called Battle Royal where they got kids to do this instead

edited for gash spelling
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#20
They say that crime does not pay. Well I paid my speeding fine with my Tesco Credit Card. So in fact crime does pay. It pays in clubcard points. :thumbleft:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
whitemouse Nautical Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0

Similar threads