laundry marker

HOPPY1403

Lantern Swinger
Hi all I know this is somewhere on here but does anyone know where I can get a white laundry market pen I have been everywhere and can not find one thanks.

Impress your mates, and your Instructors, get Mummy to make you you some iron on name tags................job done..................class leader from day one...............you can change the system.....you know you want to.

Eeeeeee but life has changed.

At Ganges it was a good old name stencil the size of a boot brush and black paint.

No bloody way any one could/would nick your kit.

stirling said:
Waspie said:
Eeeeeee but life has changed.

At Ganges it was a good old name stencil the size of a boot brush and black paint.

No bloody way any one could/would nick your kit.
OH YES THEY WOULD / COULD.
Forget whose name is stamped on it. :w00t: Just get it marked up D.C. :thumright: . jobs a goodun :w00t:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
HOPPY1403 said:
Hi all I know this is somewhere on here but does anyone know where I can get a white laundry market pen I have been everywhere and can not find one thanks.
If it's not on the official kit list (it isn't) then I wouldn't worry too much about it.

On a "loosely" related note and not wishing to start yet another topic for yet another "pathetic question"...

Don't ask why, but its bugging my two brain cells, are name tapes (above pocket type) issued? I have seen some dapper black capital lettering embroidered on white webbing tape examples and some rather shabby "written on" examples shown in various pictures.

Awaits incoming...