Laundry Marker

Hi. My son joins in 2 weeks and we are in the process of buying all his bits and pieces. We ordered a white laundry marker but have just realised that it is oil based. Could anyone tell me where to get a non oil based one please. Thanks in advance.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
@MRS S
If you haven't done so already have a look at the Parents page for contacts and help from some that have gone through the experience from Mums point of view

Ok thank you....only just joined today so I'll have a scan through. ..there is probably loads of stuff I haven't even thought of too!!

LateToTheParty

Lantern Swinger
The white one from amazon is a very popular choice, they even sell the same one in the naafi. We all pretty much arrived with the same one.

A Laundry Marking Iron with integral board and transformer style bagging arrangement.

I might even stick an ipad on it with useful Raleigh tips updated on a second by second basis, just in case they change.

Hi, i am also looking for a laundry marker for my fiance who has already gone for training. The reviews on amazon are not very good. Did you end up buying there?
Also am i allowed to send the marker directly from amazon to raleigh?

Seadog

War Hero
The reviews on amazon are not very good.
People should take the time to assess laundry markers and write about their experiences, impressions and recommendations for the benefit of others. It's selfish not to.

I've found that a white laundry marker is useless on white shirts. I was so annoyed at this that I sent the white marker back for a refund and received
a rude letter in Portuguese and the same marker in the post. WTF?

It had alligator bite marks all over it. Stuff sent to and from the Amazon runs the risk of being eaten.

People should take the time to assess laundry markers and write about their experiences, impressions and recommendations for the benefit of others. It's selfish not to.

I've found a white laundry marker is useless on white shirts. I was so annoyed at this that I sent the white marker back for a refund and received
a rude letter in Portuguese and the same marker in the post. WTF?

It had alligator bite marks all over it. Stuff sent to and from the Amazon runs the risk of being eaten.
Calm down you know at your age you have to watch your blood pressure Mark! this one down to a leaning process, all responses should be coloured with good visible markers.