Latex allergy- inactive

I posted a bit ago about finding out I had a latex allergy from 4 years ago, which I’ve never had. My Gp has put it as inactive and on my med records there is no other incident since this, no other medication prescribed or anything. I rang up my afco and they said it’s usually 4 year clear but that was it they didn’t ask me my name so it technically isn’t disclosed to my afco. Will this be a issue when I get to raleigh? Or am I just worrying again like usual? I’ve done my medical and everything and have my entry date so it’s too late to tell them at my medical because I did it months ago

You have another medical on day 1 or 2 if it is classed as in active and there’s no incidents for the 4 year period then there shouldn’t be an issue.

I would however stress to you that you need to find a way of calming yourself otherwise you will find training exceptionally hard. The reality is it’s only as stressful as YOU make it.

I would however stress to you that you need to find a way of calming yourself otherwise you will find training exceptionally hard. The reality is it’s only as stressful as YOU make it.
I agree, but I’m putting absolutely everything into this so I cant afford being PMU’d

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
When wearing a gasmask or firefighting facemask or CBRN protective gloves during training, as long as you don't look like Mr Merrick afterwards, there's a fair chance you'll be OK as long as you initially pass the AFCO medical.