Latest scam at Tesco's

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Shacklepin, Jan 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A warning to any of your friends who may be regular shoppers at Tescos. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get some shopping turned out to be very traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you !
    Heres how the scam works....
    Two, seriously good looking 21 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your shopping in to the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and window cleaner. With their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy 'T' shirts it's impossible not to look.
    When you thank them and offer them a tip, they refuse but ask for a lift to another supermarket. You agree and they get in the back seat of the car. On the way, they start having sex with each other, then one climbs over in to the front passenger seat and performs oral sex on you while the other steals your wallet.
    I have had my wallet stolen on Feb 4th; 9th; 10th; twice on the 15th; 17th; 20th; March 2nd; 3 times on the 5th. 3 times just yesterday and very likely again this weekend as soon as I can buy more wallets.