Latest in motoring

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by hobbit, Nov 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats wrong with the floor for the safe-keeping of the precious Koran and headscarf like all good Matelots.
    Why dont they include a nice little holder for my Tennents Special Brew can, 'it just disnae fit chief'. :pukel: :pukel: Always spilling it at the traffic lights.

2. Perhaps they will have plastic explosive seat cushions as an optional extra for the export version.

3. remote detonation instead of remote unlocking? :w00t:

4. I bought a mobile phone in Dubai this year that had, amonst other things, a function to tell you which way mecca is, and to tell you exactly when you need to pray. Suffice to say, both functions are turned off.

5. Wouldn't be much use anyway, the Mecca in Pompey closed years ago ... :)

6. Since we're stereo-typing here ... wouldn't it be a bit obvious if all car bomners drive the same make and model? Quite convenient - some would say!!

SF

7. With age ,will 'they' become ' old bombs '? or will that term become explosive too .

8. More likely to be "old bangers" :)

9. Yes , in Oz old cars are known as old bombs so bomb/banger much the same but the former fits in with the terrorist style vehicle . Not likely to use the term too often these days. Such jokes don't go down very well I believe.

10. SILVER_FOX, I wish I could stereo-type. It must be much faster than my one finger random keyboard entry system.

11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

12. wet_blobby

13. wet_blobby

14. ........and for the boy racers who like hot modifications POW

15. wet_blobby

16. 21st Century Ice Cream Van!! CLICKY