Latest craze

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by terry_rice, Feb 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The latest club craze is to fill a womans fanny with vodka , then suck it out using a straw. Health officials are now warning about the dangers of "Minge drinking".
  2. Who needs a straw?????

:roll: :roll: :roll:
  3. You can really savour the taste with one of them, you really must try it sometime, you dont know what you are missing!! :lol: :lol:
  4. Does she have to stand on her head?

5. Not really, 72 ers is the best position, thats 69ers with 3 fingers up her arse!! lovely!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. Lol!! I thought that's where you put the straw???!!! :grin:
  7. bloody hell with some women, that would be like drinking a gallon of Vodka ! :shock: :mrgreen: , What did the HSA, SAY ON THIS MATTER, What is risky about it ?
  8. The risk is Rugger, that you get "pissed"..(on)!!!! :wink:
  9. Thrush in the throat!! Fucking do-gooders!! :lol: :lol:
  10. Golden waters , yuk ! :oops:

11. Awwrrr...there ya go!! Nice!! :lol: :lol:
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What do you call a woman who stands on her head, fills her twunt with lager, and plays pool at the same time?

Beer-trix Potter
  13. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "ere get this past your Lips!"
  14. Sorry, I prefer drinking from the bottle :wink:
  15. sgtpepperband

I prefer to drink the amber nectar from the Furry Goblet... :cool:
  16. Alcohol at drinking strength will probably not kill off gonorrhoea, syphilis ,chlamydia, herpes and the many other nasty infections likely to be lurking in and around the genitals of any woman who would allow herself to be used for this revolting game. And you can get clap and syphilis of the the mouth and throat! But hey! Don't let me spoil your fun!
  17. sgtpepperband

Beer's got yeast in it, and so have vaginas - so what's the difference?! :wink:
  18. Can't be much with the number of young girls around here with buns in the oven :twisted:
  19. sgtpepperband

It wasn't me!! :shock:
  20. Nor me!!