Last night in holding troop.....

Discussion in 'RMR' started by TheRust, Jul 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright peeps

Last night in holding troop was top, the first time ive actually handled a rifle, had a semi on and everything.... hahahahha!! Looking forward to learining more about the rifles.
  2. Point the hollow end at the bad guy....
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Sshhh, don't tell everyone!

We sometimes get Doctors on this forum.
  4. I never mentioned how to get a flame from a gas canister....put those matches away!
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I take it PW's don't do arm and muscle "character" building exercises with rifles anymore?.....what was the name of that particular game..?
  6. Judging by the tone of "the rust"' post, why would he point his head at anyone?? :thumright:
  7. They go 'Bang', they get dirty, you clean them.

A bullet chucker, is a bullet chucker, is a bullet chucker. (Standing by for incoming)
  8. :lol:
    I gathered i was going to get slated. haha.
  9. posted in the wrong topic
  10. Skill at Arms.."Rifle above the head ...go...down and the hand on pistol grip to the side GO...." first arms to drop press ups or tree and back...more pain. My DL did it to us once..gash drill.. .30 odd minutes of pain. Comes under the heading character building.
  11. When i was holding the rifle, as im a natural Lefty, i found it abit awkward..... ill deffo need to adapt if i wanna hit the target like.....
  12. God help us all!!
  13. I tell ya.... i should have been killed at birth...... KILL THE LEFTYS!!! :lol:
  14. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Let me illuminate the "SLR" booties wot haven't played with an SA80 - the snag is the cartridge ejection ports' proximity when held cack-handed, chaps.

The weapon cannot be changed for lefties in any way, they have no option other than to shoot right-handed. Hence it is not popular in Catholic countries.
  15. SLR!!! I used the Brown Bess my son.!!! Blooming ada 2 rounds a minute and graze a target at 50M and you passed your APWT!! Tsk, you lucky, lucky barstewards.
  16. An old Oppo of mine used to do that to Recruits Blobs. Isnt it callanetics with the rifle?

I remember Space Invaders being another sickner he used to dish out every now and then. Imagine 30 nods in three ranks, side stepping left and right in unison and making space invader sounds. One nod stands out to the front, MK6 helmet on and is spun round 30 times until he is really dizzy. Hes then propelled towards the body of men (picture him staggering all over the place) to see how many Recruits he can take out!!

Fck health and satefy - thats what its all about!!! :thumright: