Lady Marmalade

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by witsend, May 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. Wits is in love.
  3. Was that deliberate?

Good film that.
  4. 888888888888888888888888888

She won't be alone - so all the very 'Best of' to the rest of her batch, too.

Esp. that wee Plymouth wisp.....Oggies wouldn't melt in her mouth, bless her, but I do hope that A_D's Pizza prescription does the trick.
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Good luck to the Newbies at Raylee, maybe Marmy and the Wisp could set up a fat transfusion which would help both of them. Let us know how you get on.
  6. I've always said that inside every fat Doris is a thin matelot trying to get out.

Desperately, forcefully if necessary and with a deep sense of regret at having agreed to go back with the monstrous chubster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I see that she look at the forum at 0917 on Saturday, it would be interesting to hear whats happening
  8. Yes I just hope she is ok, especially as I'm sure today is her birthday.
  9. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Itchy gitchi yaya dada (hey hey hey)

Either it was her or a lookalike, but passed a gal propped up outside the Bell and Crown late on Sunday; (think the birthday celebrations were starting early).

She asked me to pass on this rendition with the request we all join in this Saturday morning, 10 a.m GMT (to give the piss-heads amongst us time to emerge from respective pits) .

LM's feeling the pinch a bit, what with the starchy new uniform and lack of KFC respite, so any vocal support proffered, welcome. All financial proceeds to go to H4H.

'Itchy gitchi yaya hee (hee oh)
    Mocha chocolata yaya (ooh yeah)
    Creole Lady Marmalade (ohh)

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir (oh oh)
    Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (yeah yeah yeah yeah)
    He sat in her boudoir while she [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]freshened up[/FONT]
    Boy drank all that magnolia wine
    On her black satin sheets
    Is where he started to freak, yeahhhhhhhhhhh '