Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by tiddlyoggy, Apr 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Did anyone see Jonathan Ross tonight? This woman redefines "airhead". Barely said anything other than; "Yes, No, Thank you". I did chuckle though when she said, "Say what you like!". The reply to which was, "That's a dangerous thing to say to me! :lol:
  2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

A female "mick the pedo prick"? Pulling teeth? Boring cow with her head up her eccentic parents ass. I carried a smoked machine whilst bopping.

Give her time when the boobs drop.
  3. I dont think its unfair or harsh to say i wish she would fall off the edge of the ******* planet
  4. So, Ross's programme was living down to its usual standard then? I don't watch it anymore although I understand that it/he still receives a good wadge from our license fees.
  5. tiddlyoggy

Well, apart from her it was good. He was funny, as usual, and the other two guests, Hugh Jackman and Martin Clunes, were very entertaining.
  6. Never heard of her - who or what is she?

7. SF

She's a young singer/songwriter/performance artist from New York; a bit glam rock, a bit avant-garde, musically dance/club oriented. Blonde hair, scarlet lips, massive shoes and metallic clothes; in the papers recently wearing a see through catsuit with strategically taped insulating tape. Likes to be a bit out there, a bit "shocking". the odd racy story etc. Very strange on J Ross - not very forthcoming, no warmth at all, but probably thinks this comes across as "cool".
  8. The very mention of that faggot Jonathan Ross produces instant emesis. He is a low-grade dimwit who should be shown up for what he is - second-rate interviewer whose lack of intellect only outstrips his lack of charm and poise. A self-promoting shithouse who needs a good enema, a bit like his sister Jeremy Clarkson - they make a good pair of bookends. As for being entertaining and funny - he lacks both qualities in abundance. It must be embarrassing for his doting wife who has to live with such a twat. Please don't give me the 'he gets more pay than you do'. If it takes that kind of poltroon to earn money, he deserves all he earns.

Or am I going a bit over the top here ??
  9. What's all this talk of Baroness Thatcher being Gaga! o_O
  10. tiddlyoggy

'Twould be a dull old world if we all found the same things amusing or interesting, indeed there would not be any need for this forum as we'd have nothing to discuss. :)
  11. Who the fcuk is Jonothon Woss
  12. To be fair, with or without these mythical Beer Goggles, I would and if anybody doesn't want their turn I'll take it for 2 tins.
  13. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Probably, but that would depend on what you are like when you are really wound up!

I like Clarkson and Ross, their humour appeals to me. I'm still chuckling at the fact that Radio 2 had only 3 complaints about the Ross and Brand affair (you know when the young stripper expressed her "disgust" in protection of her grandfather in order to illicit more publicity for her "Burlesque" dance troop: The Satanic Sluts (I'm sure her grandfather thought she was a little angel) before the rest of the media picked up on it for all hell to break loose............ "I was disgusted by the radio show I didn't hear on radio 2" outraged of Surrey.
  14. She was exactly as i expected her to be, she has an edgy and unusual image to live up to. I don't really understand why Ross chose her as a guest, they should have got someone who wanted to talk to him and let the lady do her bit at the end. The worst thing about that show was that third rate comedy actor trying to defend his decision to remake one of the finest sitcoms of all time.
  15. chieftiff

Begs the question: If she can sing like that, which is absolutely stunning in my opinion, why is she releasing such utter dross into the charts?
  16. My 7 year old daughter loves her ...says it all.

Just off to trim my nasal and ear hair!! :lol:
  17. chieftiff

Ah I get it, a ploy to seperate middle aged men from their hard earned cash via their kids - pop music

I could do with a trim now you mention it :lol:
  18. Because that dross sells to the young 'uns!
  19. I don't mind watching her videos......with the sound turned down of course!